[TC] Gaming Forums
Refund request - Causing a accident. (Denied by Connor) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: Refund request - Causing a accident. (Denied by Connor) (/showthread.php?tid=20231)

Refund request - Causing a accident. (Denied by Connor) - Elgen - 2015-11-10 21:39

- Your LFS Username: giggles1993

- Time & Date of Incident: 10-11-2015 22:25

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=38669670455857237503
- Replay Timestamps: 06:55:00 it is starting while i saw him on road
- 07:30:00 the crash is starting

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:
Because Jost_25 was slowing down earlier than most people do , so he is just releasing his gas after that i tried to avoid the crash but it were too close with a barrier so i couldn't do anything. After that i crashed into the left side and crashed again into a player on the left side, so after that the police started chasing me and fine me €150 for causing a accident, i am not agree with that because i didnt do anything wrong with crashing or being dangerous or anything else and also i tried to avoid it. and the police said that i was causing a accident 2x,

RE: Refund request - Causing a accident. - Zykel - 2015-11-10 21:49

JOSH_25 - slowing down and you like to push him and you press horn. Then you crashed on coming traffic and caused 2 time accident then you say "JOSH_25 - thnx man". Maybe you need to know all is your bad. Thanks

RE: Refund request - Causing a accident. - Elgen - 2015-11-11 19:08

I like to push him?, and ofcourse i press horn because he were slowing down.
And then i tried to avoid it and crashed a bit into JOSH_25 and then crashed into the traffic

And it was not all my bad

RE: Refund request - Causing a accident. - Zykel - 2015-11-11 19:14

Haha.
Waiting admin answer

Refund request - Causing a accident. - Connor - 2015-11-11 19:27

This refund request is being looked into. Please be patient.

If you kept on looking at the brake lights in front of you, you would have seen that the user in front was clearly slowing down. Even if this was a bit early, you do not just keep on accelerating, which you were doing. You must react to whatever another user does to avoid an unnecessary collision, no matter the situation.

This was purely your fault as you did not make any effort to slow down enough and wrongly blamed it on the other user. You'll need to make more of an effort to avoid a crash instead of thinking you are in the right. This was a legitimate fine.

We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied for reasons described.

It has now been moved to the archives.