[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Zykel + Toni + Kille (COP) (Report Archived by Connor) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Zykel + Toni + Kille (COP) (Report Archived by Connor) (/showthread.php?tid=20301)

+ Zykel + Toni + Kille (COP) (Report Archived by Connor) - SaFeeR - 2015-11-16 17:10

Your LFS username:SaFeeR-SS

Their LFS username(s):Toniara97 + ossipeikko00 +Killercat552
Their in-game nickname(s):[CSR] Toni [COP]+[WNB]zykel[COP]+[COP] Kille

Main reason(s):Follow chase + ram with no sorry

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xq779c4h3e9zml0/Zykel_Toni_Kille.mpr
Replay timestamps: 2:00

Description of incident (inc date & time):
2:00 : Zylel follow the chase before i failed to stop.
3:10 : Toni hit me from behind with no reason and didn't say sorry.
3:20 : Killer was driving on the grass and was going fast into me and hit me without saying sorry.
3:47 : Zykel rammed me with no reason which cause a big damage to me car as you can see my right rear tire , and of course didn't say sorry.
3:57 : Toni hit me from behind with no sorry and with no reason.
7:22 : Zykel hit me from behind and didnt say sorry and cause a big damage.

That's all.

RE: Zykel + Toni + Kille (COP) - Zykel - 2015-11-16 17:18

Replay please man Smile

RE: Zykel + Toni + Kille (COP) - Toni - 2015-11-16 17:18

No replay. GG

Sorry for "ram".

gg.

Zykel + Toni + Kille (COP) - Connor - 2015-11-16 17:39

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Zykel + Toni + Kille (COP) - Zykel - 2015-11-16 18:05

2:00 : Zylel follow the chase before i failed to stop
I have skype call with toni and he said he call me on chase when you failed to stop, then i just "following" chase, but i have distance on chase that i have time to react if anything happens

3:10 : Toni hit me from behind with no reason and didn't say sorry.
Here I see toni is trying to do "fast" he drive right and then try to hit you rear tyres but that failed

3:20 : Kille was driving on the grass and was going fast into me and hit me without saying sorry.
Kille was coming to fast on grass yes and he see your left turn and then he brake but not have steering

3:47 : Zykel rammed me with no reason which cause a big damage to me car as you can see my right rear tire , and of course didn't say sorry.
Here i trying to drive you back and do box but you drive too fast and i not have time to react that, sorry

3:57 : Toni hit me from behind with no sorry and with no reason.
Here i think toni trying to pit you

7:22 : Zykel hit me from behind and didnt say sorry and cause a big damage.
Here i trying to PIT you maybe that little failed

This is my view on this report. sorry

RE: Zykel + Toni + Kille (COP) - Connor - 2015-11-16 22:20

Zykel:

2:00 - Zykel was a little close when you turned left onto the side road, but the initial distance was safe before this.

3:47 - This was not a ram because, as Zykel said, you drove too quick for him to react quickly enough. This was just unfortunate and he did say "sry" to you afterwards.

7:22 - Again, a miscalculation from Zykel. He did not apologise here for the mistake, but he did not cause "big damage" at all. The only real damage was caused by your erratic driving after being hit.

Toni:

3:10 - Not sure what he was doing here and, considering he did not apologise at all, this can be classed as a ram and not a tactical manoeuvre at all.

3:57 - Again, not a very tactical manoeuvre from Toni. However, this impact was exacerbated (made worse) by your erratic driving style on the grass. Toni should have apologised here too.

Kille:

3:20 - Kille should have been a little more careful, but you brakechecked him as he got closer. He did all he could to avoid you while on the grass.

Overall;

No action will be taken against Zykel as he was mostly at a safe distance for the first incident, did apologise for his genuine mistake and made a minor miscalculation with a PIT attempt.

Due to Toni not using tactical force on the suspect and just ramming them in the rear, not once, but twice and not apologising at all, his COP rights will be revoked. He has already had a COP warning so should have been aware of this. He will have to pass Basic training to regain them.

Finally, no action will be taken against Kille as he did everything he could to avoid a major impact with you.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.