[TC] Gaming Forums
refund recent chase (Denied by Howlin) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Refund Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+----- Forum: Refund Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: refund recent chase (Denied by Howlin) (/showthread.php?tid=20308)

refund recent chase (Denied by Howlin) - Dale - 2015-11-16 23:26

- Your LFS Username:minniyer

- Time & Date of Incident: 16/11/2015 - 23:14

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/46d35y2ahkz2gxh/finenoreason.mpr?dl=0
- Replay Timestamps: 23:01-27:30 - chase starts i keep trying to explain, eventually ask admin for help about it, he said that it is illegal, i eventually give up to go make this report

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund:

ok i was going slow speed which was for original chase, i tried stating that he cant fine me for low speed because i wasn't on a highway, proof, TC Fine List the 2nd from top

"
Slow speed on highway (50€)
Going slower than 20 mph / 30 km/h"

it says "Highway" and even a Admin which i wont mention said that it was illegal... even though rules say otherwise.

this is more about getting people to learn the rules... not the actual refund

refund recent chase - Howlin - 2015-11-16 23:28

This refund request is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: refund recent chase - Dale - 2015-11-16 23:31

Replay link added

RE: refund recent chase - Howlin - 2015-11-16 23:44

Due to the wording of the rule in it's current state, I believe you are eligible for a refund however since you decided to run from the cop instead of stopping, I will not be refunding you since the fine given in the end was for "Failure to stop" and not "Slow speed on highway".

I have also been discussing with Elmo about the fine being re-worded as it could be unclear to some users what is actually meant by "highway". We will most likely discuss that within the team and come to a decision in the near future.

We're sorry, but your refund request has been denied for reasons described.

It has now been moved to the archives.