[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report Zykel (racist to arabs) (Archived by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report Zykel (racist to arabs) (Archived by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=20327)

- Report Zykel (racist to arabs) (Archived by BP) - GOOMB - 2015-11-18 17:52

Your LFS username: GeneralMcBadass

Their LFS username: ossipeikko00
Time and Date: Wednesday November 18 205
Time: Not sure between 8:20-8:35 (+3:00 GMT)
Main Reasons(s):
Mr zykel over here is being racist to us arabs. He says that all arabs can'tThumbup read the rules, so I was forced to start an argument to defend my brothers and sisters (arabs). I asked him at first "are you being racist?" he replied with "no". So i kept on going with the argument with him being racist and many of the City driving Cruisers defended me on the argument. especially Mr pink.Xazeyn. Who defended me the whole way. you could see the replay in your system, but I'm sorry that i couldn't export the replay.

I think that Mr Zykel deserves a major ban from TC servers because he is NOT worthy of using your servers.Thumbup

RE: Report Zykel (racist to arabs) - Zykel - 2015-11-18 18:03

can anyone check chatlog and tell what i said, then i answer why, thanks

RE: Report Zykel (racist to arabs) - Nick - 2015-11-18 18:18

Do either of you have a replay that would be relevant to this report?

RE: Report Zykel (racist to arabs) - Zykel - 2015-11-18 18:21

No I dont have because I not restarted LFS After my report

RE: Report Zykel (racist to arabs) - GOOMB - 2015-11-18 18:22

no I'm sorry but you could ask O7GN777 or xM6No5x or even cockneysi05 as they were also part of the people who replied to his comments Smile

RE: Report Zykel (racist to arabs) - Zykel - 2015-11-18 18:23

(2015-11-18 18:22)GeneralMcBadass Wrote:  no I'm sorry but you could ask O7GN777 or xM6No5x or even cockneysi05 as they were also part of the people who replied to his comments Smile
Good, I'm waiting replay

RE: Report Zykel (racist to arabs) - Olli - 2015-11-18 18:24

Code:
2015-11-18 17:18:49 UTC    One (Weston Park)    ossipeikko00    zykel[cop] : arabic not know what is rules cheers

That's the only "racist" line of text I found.

RE: Report Zykel (racist to arabs) - Zykel - 2015-11-18 18:41

(2015-11-18 18:24)Olli Wrote:  
Code:
2015-11-18 17:18:49 UTC    One (Weston Park)    ossipeikko00    zykel[cop] : arabic not know what is rules cheers
Yes that I said because
I have chase with anyone arab and chase end because anyone arab crashed him, he said he report come to report the man or something then i said "arabic not know what is rules cheers" I not mean that racist, I just mean maybe 80% for server arab player dont know rules. That is fact. Anyways if anyone says all Finland players not know rules etc, i not take it for insult so i not mean that comment for racist.

I not mean that for insult, but I just try to say here much arab dont read rules etc.

(2015-11-18 17:52)GeneralMcBadass Wrote:  so I was forced to start an argument to defend my brothers and sisters (arabs). I asked him at first "are you being racist?" he replied with "no".
I said "no" because i not mean that for insult/racist. Maybe i said it referred to little bit racist but i not means insult arabics

.1. Respect other players.
Do not harass or abuse other players. They may be new to the game and not know the track or customs - help them, do not insult them. Always be aware other drivers may act unpredictably.

RE: Report Zykel (racist to arabs) - GOOMB - 2015-11-18 18:56

well many people in the server arab and non arab saw that as racist. And are you sure that 80% of arabs haven't read the rules, and the people from Finland etc.have.So what i am understanding from your comment is that arabs can't?

And since you are only 80% sure, do not generalise an opinion about a specific race. You should be old enough to understand that it will be perceived as offensive.

RE: Report Zykel (racist to arabs) - Zykel - 2015-11-18 19:01

"arabic not know what is rules" what is wrong this comment, maybe i not see anything racist

Anyways I waiting now admin answer.

RE: Report Zykel (racist to arabs) - GOOMB - 2015-11-18 19:04

I'll come back to that later but i would like you to reply on your on comment and how 80% of arabs didn't read the rules but the people from Finland etc. have (not trying to offend any race)

RE: Report Zykel (racist to arabs) - VirtualTourist - 2015-11-18 19:07

The race of Finland will be displeased.

Administrator Message by: BP

Warning given due to posting in admin thread which you're not involved with. You've done this multiple times now. Ban was automatic.

RE: Report Zykel (racist to arabs) - Zykel - 2015-11-18 19:09

Okay think about this if i say "GneralMcBadass you not know what is rules" hmm that is not racist comment? And when I said arabic not know what is rules, here I use passive form and that means I did not mean anyone

(2015-11-18 19:07)VirtualTourist Wrote:  The race of Finland will be displeased.
Not need your comment. Can anyone lock this report

RE: Report Zykel (racist to arabs) - GOOMB - 2015-11-18 19:15

Exactly. Because if you say something bad about me, your words are directed at me only because of something specific I have done. But when you create opinion about an entire race just because of some people's actions, that is racist - because those people do not represent the morals of that race. They are acting on their own.

RE: Report Zykel (racist to arabs) - Zykel - 2015-11-18 19:21

What I said, I not mean that for racist sorry if you suppose that for racist

Report Zykel (racist to arabs) - BP - 2015-11-18 19:55

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I've already checked the chatlogs and no racism took place at all. In fact, it's just you making a big deal out of nothing.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.