[TC] Gaming Forums
[F] Basic training - alexb11 - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [F] Basic training - alexb11 (/showthread.php?tid=20877)

[F] Basic training - alexb11 - Arcanoid - 2015-12-27 22:01

LFS Username: alexb11
Nickname: Arcanoid
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): in the afternoon

Basic training - alexb11 - Olli - 2015-12-27 22:36

You require a valid [COP] licence in order to take training. To gain a licence, you need to pass a multiple-choice exam.

To start the exam, please enter a [TC] CityDriving server:

1. Head to a Safe Zone and click the HOME button, then click "Licenses".
  2. Click "Sign Up" next to the [COP] licence
  3. You will be asked to confirm (it will cost €2500). Click OK
  4. Follow the link shown in chat, or enter the unique code here.
  5. Read the instructions at the top of the exam carefully.

Note: If you fail the exam, you will have to wait a minimum of 7 days before trying again.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic training - alexb11 - Arcanoid - 2015-12-28 00:15

I have already taken the test and failed

Basic training - alexb11 - Connor - 2015-12-28 03:22

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed the written [COP] Exam
You will have to wait 7 days before you can take the written exam again.

Thanks,
The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic training - alexb11 - Arcanoid - 2016-01-05 15:23

failed again, but I'm sure I did it right, or at least not to have made ​​mistakes that he says, after the results I checked the manual and in some applications the things written in the manual as are the answers that I gave... I do not understand where I 'm wrong Sad

RE: Basic training - alexb11 - Connor - 2016-01-05 15:38

The questions you got wrong were mostly down to common sense. Also, I can assure you that every answer is in the Police Guide and Manual. The common sense I am referring to is this, for example; do you honestly think COPs can break road laws when not in a chase? Because they would certainly get their rights revoked if they did. It must also be quite obvious that they would not be chased by other COPs, I doubt you'd ever see that in real life.

You will need to keep the Guide and Manual open when doing the test. That way, you can check after every answer to see if what you are choosing is the logical answer because in most cases for you, you were not.

Better luck next time!

Sorry, you have failed the written [COP] Exam
You will have to wait 7 days before you can take the written exam again.

Thanks,
The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic training - alexb11 - Arcanoid - 2016-01-05 15:48

Thanks Connor but if you ask me if the COPs can break the road laws, the answer is yes, he can do it but he take the consequence of the action.

RE: Basic training - alexb11 - Arcanoid - 2016-01-14 00:16

Passed!! and without keep the manual open Biggrin

Basic training - alexb11 - Connor - 2016-01-14 00:19

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic training - alexb11 - Arcanoid - 2016-01-14 00:21

Yes and yes Smile

Basic training - alexb11 - Connor - 2016-01-14 00:21

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Basic training - alexb11 - Carl - 2016-01-15 23:52

Training Information:

Took place on: 15/01/2016

Trainer(s) Present: Nismo [T] ,Connor [T]

Assistance Present: Sonic [CA], Renegade [CA]

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points: You were able to effectively block the gap during the training. Your P.I.T maneuvers were good and were often effective.

Improvements: One of the problems that were holding you back was basic car control. When driving, I noticed that you were shifting from 1st to 3rd quite often, as a result the clutch was burning. The RB4 does already have a clutch which is hard to manage and the fact that you were miss-shifting was not helping. To improve on this, you may want to make your first gear a little bit shorter (in the setup menu), so when you are pulling away it is less stressful on your clutch. You then want to completely avoid shifting into random gears and instead go in a sequential order so that the engine isn't going to be bogging down because you are going too slow. If you are having troubles shifting, try using a different shifting method (flappy paddles).

In addition, your reactions need some work. There were a few times where you failed to react quick enough to suspect movements. To improve, try to focus more on the brake lights, or if the suspect is not currently in sight, make use of your mini-map to be able to predict the suspects speed/direction.

When in a chase, it is important to keep right as much as possible. This is because it is very dangerous to wrong side during a chase and you should only wrong side in chase if it is clear to do so, using your mini-map to check. That being said, you should also avoid following the suspects every move and finding quicker/safer routes to take in order to be able to gain an advantage. There where a few occasions where the suspect would cut over a sand pit, and you would follow him however you could of taken a much quicker/safer route.

Furthermore, finding a better driving line will help you greatly. Whilst not following the suspects every move, you want to make sure you keep up to speed. You can do this by taking a 'racing/driving line'. You should do this to carry your speed through the corners to keep sight of the suspect.

Notes: Good attempt, you can perform maneuvers well just work on car/clutch control and general awareness as this is what is holding you back.

Authorized by Connor.

Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team