[TC] Gaming Forums
[P] Basic Training - battlegman - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [P] Basic Training - battlegman (/showthread.php?tid=21114)

[P] Basic Training - battlegman - Powell - 2016-01-13 18:28

LFS Username: battlegman
Nickname: G.Powell
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Maybe? Not sure
Notes (e.g times free/language): Maybe lost them 2 or so years back? Not very sure, I've been in and out of good internet and now am moved into school with good net. I was sure I left tc under good standing but I could be wrong. Completed online test, but try to get on as Cop and says Admin denied.

Time Available
Evenings EST and Weekends

Administrator Message by: KaraK

Changed thread title.

RE: Training - Connor - 2016-01-13 18:40

Your COP rights are indeed revoked and you will need to pass both Basic and Advanced to regain them.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team

RE: Training - Powell - 2016-01-13 18:57

Is there a reason why?
I do not remember as its been awhile.

Thanks

RE: Training - Connor - 2016-01-13 19:32

Generally due to lack of copping skills and not adhering to normal copping rules, such as ramming in a chase.

Please confirm you have read the Police Guide.

Thanks.

RE: Training - Powell - 2016-01-13 19:57

Hm, weird.

I have read the police guide.

Training - Connor - 2016-01-13 20:09

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Basic Training - battlegman - Connor - 2016-01-15 23:22

Training Information:

Took place on: 15/01/16

Trainer(s) Present: Connor [T], Nismo [T]

Assistance Present: Sonic [CA], Renegade [CA]

Lead Trainer: Connor [T]

Good Points:

Your general car control was sufficient, you were able to keep up with the suspect for the majority of the chase. Your PITs were of a good standard and were effective in spinning the suspect out, even at high speeds. You positioned yourself well and were able to judge most of the suspect's movements before taking any immediate action.

Your suspect awareness was also pretty good with you being able to see when the suspect was faking a turn or genuinely going for it. You quite rightly left a safety gap to be able to react efficiently to this. It was also very good to see you perform two good Block The Gaps in two different areas. You have a lot of potential so keep it up!

Improvements:

Work on your lines into corners. You were too tight into some of them, causing you to lose ground on the suspect and further heating your tyres too much. Getting some racing experience will help this for sure as you will be driving under pressure and being able to practice your lines. Work on your reactions a little too as you were quite surprised when the suspect faked a turn at times. This will of course come with more experience.

Notes: You will need to pass Advanced Training to regain your COP rights. Apply using this information: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=500

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team