[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] Asyed's unban request - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] Asyed's unban request (/showthread.php?tid=21548)

Asyed's unban request - Asyed - 2016-02-18 08:44

● Your LFS Username:
asyed
● Time & Date of Incident
12:40 Abu Dhabi/Dubai/Sharjah time
● Replay / Screenshot Link:
Em.... Does LFS record connections or...
● Replay Timestamps:
No replay....
● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I am actually in the UAE, on vacation, and LFS is life. I don't think... this er.... template is realy suitable for... account fraud bans...

RE: Asyed's unban request - BP - 2016-02-18 13:20

Asyed Wrote:I am actually in the UAE, on vacation, and LFS is life. I don't think... this er.... template is realy suitable for... account fraud bans...

Then er... maybe you should properly... read the thread... entitled "Unban Request Information [READ BEFORE POSTING]" next time. Smile I will quote the relevant bit for you:

Quote:Account Fraud Bans
For account fraud bans, post a new thread in the Server Administration Tasks forum. Please use your thread for future account fraud occurrences. When you post, mention the country you were in at the time of getting banned and the previous country and the reason for the country change.

Just as an extra security measure, please tell me what country you were in when attempting to connect to the server @ 2016-02-12 18:53:42 UTC. Please also state which country you usually play from.

RE: Asyed's unban request - Asyed - 2016-02-19 08:58

I am in United Arab Emirates, usually play from Canada

RE: Asyed's unban request - BP - 2016-02-19 13:14

Quote:Just as an extra security measure, please tell me what country you were in when attempting to connect to the server @ 2016-02-12 18:53:42 UTC.

RE: Asyed's unban request - Asyed - 2016-02-19 20:19

Smile oh, Lahore (detected as islamabad), Pakistan

Asyed's unban request (Country Unlocked and Unbanned by BP) - BP - 2016-02-19 20:28

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

RE: Asyed's unban request - Asyed - 2016-03-04 22:01

In canada. Not changing for a long while, off vacation. Requesting unban. Usually connect from canada. Also, please blacklist all countries except canada now please.

RE: Asyed's unban request - Dan - 2016-03-05 12:41

I'll unlock your account.

Please note: EVERY time you change country you will need to post here informing us of the old information, new information and ideally a justifiable reason. This is how the system naturally works.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

RE: Asyed's unban request - Asyed - 2016-03-17 18:22

I can't connect to TC. In canada right now. Please un-blacklist it, if not already. I have no idea why i cant connect, even though "My account has been unlocked has been unbanned"

RE: Asyed's unban request - BP - 2016-03-17 18:25

Look and respond here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=21694