[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Savy) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Savy) (/showthread.php?tid=2181)

Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Savy) - Anita - 2012-02-22 10:24

- Your LFS Username: kozo76

- Time & Date of Incident: 2012-02-20

- Replay / Screenshot Link: no replay
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:

I dont agree with the decision, for more reasons.
What i said ,, Roba egy csipa" , it DON'T means "*Removed*" !!
Just check it in the google translator. And in hungary its not a bad word, we use it a lot of times, when someone behave eager. So its not a bad word, i did not abused Roba.

The second reason, 14 days too much, and its not fair.
The only wrong what i did is the failing to speak English.
Please make decision by an other TC member.

RE: Unban request - Savy - 2012-02-22 15:21

You was banned because you said to Bence "Roba is angry, because he is *Removed*" and you also said something which was disgusting to be honest, which was "you don't know what do you do "nyomorék = deformed, cripple" which is not acceptable at all, you aimed this towards roba because he made a user report against you. Also you was continuing to speak Hungarian despite having 2warnings in 3days for doing this. You can have another admin look at this if you wish, but to be honest I wasn't even sure if 14days was enough for what you have said. Just incase you don't remember I'll post the logs here for you to see.

2012-02-20 14:26:29 UTC Montana kozo76 [TT] Anita : [CSR] Bence - mert egy pöcs
2012-02-20 14:26:21 UTC Montana kozo76 [TT] Anita : [CSR] Bence - Roba isn't happy Smile

2012-02-20 13:11:26 UTC Montana kozo76 [TT] AnitaAFK : RDP•Roba[COP] - azt se tudod mit nyomsz te nyomorék

I had these translated by a Hungarian from a different game.

RE: Unban request - Adampower - 2012-02-22 15:49

Hello,

My name is Adam and i'm one of the Inspectors in the team along with Savy. I have had a look at the reasons for your ban and i am satisfied that it is legitimate. If you care to read the server rule you will notice the very first line. 1.1. Respect other players.

It goes without saying the reason why we have this rule, there are people all over the world in our community and it is know that [TC] is a fair and friendly server and we want to keep this reputation.

Savy was asked by Roba to review the replay and/or chatlog because of what you said to him and he felt offended. You are not new to our servers and should know better. It is up to Savy what will happen next. If you feel you don't understand anything, don't hesitate to contact a myself or a member of the team.

Adam

RE: Unban request - Savy - 2012-02-23 16:32

As you haven't even attempted to make an apology to roba, your unban request will be denied.
Unban Request Denied