[TC] Gaming Forums
+ - Report - WHG (Report Archived by Pipa) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + - Report - WHG (Report Archived by Pipa) (/showthread.php?tid=21893)

+ - Report - WHG (Report Archived by Pipa) - Ryu - 2016-03-23 23:14

Your LFS username: eregonv1

Their LFS username(s): D1 shiZnit
Their in-game nickname(s): D?G*WHG

Main reason(s): Provoking , Insulting , General Rudeness..

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay : Replay Link [ Mediafire ]
Replay timestamps:

40:18.00 - Pulls over a user by the name of RedJohn for speeding along pix exit.

40:25.00 - Asks him if he knew what he did.

etc...

41:06.80 - Pull over completes with subject paying his fine.

41:28.00 - Plaintiff responds with a smart remark.

41:33.00 - RedJohn agrees [ No issues with him at this time for him ]

41:43.00 - I ask for him to quit the comments, for as said, I've had issues with him like this nature before.

41:48.00 - Laughs on my response / I tell him its a sim server, not a cruise server ( Mistake on my part, its techneclly both, moving on. )

42:02.00 - "Your actually a joke" - Plaintiff

42:06.00 - I state there are rules to follow / In response to his joke comment, he says to sort out my "jokingliness".

42:11.00 - "Your embarassing yourself" - Plaintiff

42:18.00 - I politely ask him to stop.

42:22.00 - Although he hasnt offended me at all, he does replay with "How about no?" and a face... this report is based on [WHG] but if action is taken on John here that is up to your decision for his interaction isnt direct

42:39.00 - Makes remark of me getting kicked out of a Drifting group "WsD" Which was a mixture of many personal reasons, but in no reason should he have brought this up, if anything its in attempt to anger me.

42:53.00 After requesting more than once for him to stop the insulting/provoking I notify him that i am proceeding this to the forums

42:58.00 - Tells me to "go for it" /////as if he doesnt care, which it doesnt seem like he does... but thats my opinion/////

43:11:00 "Its a game mate, plenty other servers to go to" - almost a foresight of him getting a possible perma ban of these actions, and carelessly responding saying it wont matter if he is gone.

43:17.00 Im getting slightly angry, so i head to the pits myself to exit the game safely to avoid an argument, i ask him in a slightly rude manor to quit again. [Sorry]

43:23.00 - Responds "told you I dont care" as if saying he is freely speaking his mind, dispite rules needing to be followed.

- End -

-- Screenshot description & Screenshot

After saving the replay, as im about to exit the Plaintiff proceeds to make one last remark before I make my departure, due to the fact the replay was saved at this time, the best i could do is snapshot it.

Snapshot : is here [ Postimg.org ]

Description of incident (inc date & time):
3/23/2016 at around 16:30 - EST

Due to my realism nature as being a cop, Plaintiff continues to harass and provoke me into an attempted argument, bad mouthing to me and disreguarding multiple rules in the process.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Pipa. - Pipa - 2016-03-25 11:13

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Alright. The only very minor insult i can find are these two.

Quote:2016-03-23 22:48:45 UTC Three (Blackwood) D1 shiZnit DケG゚WHG : your actually a joke

2016-03-23 22:50:41 UTC Three (Blackwood) D1 shiZnit DケG゚WHG : little girl haha goes running to report me

Aside from the obvious your/you're mistake, he certainly insults you here. The rest of the things he said may be offending to you, but they are not violating our rules and as such i see no reason to take action.

This may seem annoying, but we have to draw a line somewhere and our members value freedom of speech very highly. Sticking to those values obviously comes at a cost and your pride may be that price today. The best defense is not to feed the troll, ignore him and move on. I know that can be difficult, however it is very effective. Unless of course he insults and/or swears at you. If you have any more questions feel free to pm me or any member of our team.

Since the insults are fairly minor he will be issued a confirmable warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.