[TC] Gaming Forums
[Code 1] Got banned, i dont know why. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: [Code 1] Got banned, i dont know why. (/showthread.php?tid=21919)

Got banned, i dont know why. - lMark2k - 2016-03-25 20:06

I was searching on hosts to play and i found TC, when i tried to join in, the server banned me for no reason. I do not have any .vob mods, only dds'. I do not have any tweaks on my pc, i never used one of them. I am a legit S3 member, never cracked or played illegally any of the paid versions of the game. I want to play on you guys' server and i want some help too by the one of the admins/moderators/developers, because i didn't do anything illegal to the server rules. Please help me.

- Brand new player, Matheus.

RE: Got banned, i dont know why. - Brad - 2016-03-25 20:27

Hi Matheus,

In order to protect players, our system initially detects the country from which a player joins, and then if this suddenly changes it puts a precautionary ban in place until the user can confirm that the change of location is legitimate and their account hasn't been compromised.

The system detected a change from Aruba to Brazil in January. I'll "unlock" your country-history now (and so next time you join it'll re-record your country) and remove the ban which will allow you to re-connect. As the locations are so close, if you have similar issues in future, simply post within this thread and someone will try to resolve it ASAP.

Equally, if you know you'll be travelling and using LFS, you might find giving us a heads-up useful as we can "unlock" the country before you leave.

Any other questions or issues, let me know.

Thanks,

Brad

Got banned, i dont know why. (Country Unlocked and Unbanned by Brad) - Brad - 2016-03-26 16:09

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.