[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report: D-C GT3 (Report Archived by Ash) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report: D-C GT3 (Report Archived by Ash) (/showthread.php?tid=22079)

+ Report: D-C GT3 (Report Archived by Ash) - Adorable - 2016-04-10 22:04

Your LFS username: Racerss

Their LFS username(s): westfield
Their in-game nickname(s): D-C GT3

Main reason(s): Using Horn 4, Blocking, Ramming without showing any signs of mercy.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/74lx91fn6e8s85e/DCG.mpr
Replay timestamps: Start Spectating him from 1:12:00:0 & 1:21:08:0, pretty much the same move executed on me and Another player.

Blocking & Pushing other cars - 1:16:50:0 & 1:21:08:0

Description of incident (inc date & time): I pulled out giving enough space to cars passing.

The user reduces his speed and starts using Horn4, then goes on the wrong side to block me, then slows down to let me overtake, and when i'm taking the corner, he just drives into my car with no signs of mercy.
--
He also drives very slowly, and when other cars are about to overtake he starts accelerating @1:16:50:0 to block them, Also spotted him driving into others cars in the massive cruise @1:20:37:0. And did the actions in the first timestamp @1:21:08:0 those are looking intentional, really. No signs of slowing down. He aimed for him.

I've also had many contacts with him yesterday but I don't have a replay.

4.10.2016 - 20:10 UTC +1

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Ash. - Ash - 2016-04-11 08:30

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Banned him for 5 days. He has had more than enough chances over the last few days, too many complaints and this has just put the icing on the cake.

Thanks for the report, AD Smile

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.