[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report- Multiple Users (Report Archived by Connor) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report- Multiple Users (Report Archived by Connor) (/showthread.php?tid=22147)

+ Report- Multiple Users (Report Archived by Connor) - Old Engine - 2016-04-17 20:30

Your LFS username: dmcmsn

Their LFS username(s): safeer-ss & blackprogrammer & Supersnake
Their in-game nickname(s):[GC] Safeer & Boxxy & Jankon Betoni

Main reason(s): At 1 hour and 15 mins we can see him come up behind me, ram me then he overtakes me brake checks me and rams me into the barrier.

At 1 hour 16 mins and 10 seconds he clearly comes up behind me and pits/rams me into the barrier. I then say 'wow that was a ram' to which he replys 'rly' which i can only assume means Really. I then reply yes to which he replies 'ok'. Still haven't received my sorry yet.

1 hour 20 mins Boxxy clearly rams me into the roundabout at speed. No sorry or nothing.
He then insults me by calling me an idiot when it was him that rammed me into barrier.

1 Hour 23 mins in guy named jankon Betoni tells me to 'stfu' which is an insult to me and is also avoiding the swear filter.

Surely this behavior cannot be acceptable?

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lfwryzy9gxppvf0/report%20multiple%20people.mpr?dl=0

Replay timestamps: In the above comments.

Description of incident (inc date & time):

RE: Report- Multiple Users - SaFeeR - 2016-04-19 09:22

he was also blocking the road many times when i tried to pass him , and also other players.
after that he was talking to me for 5 min saying i will report u, then i said stop talking and report.

i tried to get the replay but i didn't save it.

RE: Report- Multiple Users - Old Engine - 2016-04-19 16:37

No i didn't, even if i had that still doesn't give you a reason to ram someone into the barrier on the Autobahn.

RE: Report- Multiple Users - Old Engine - 2016-04-23 22:44

Hi not being impatient but I was just wondering if anyone has looked into this yet?

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Connor. - Connor - 2016-04-24 08:43

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report- Multiple Users - Connor - 2016-04-24 09:05

Sorry for the delay.

The two incidents with Safeer were clear rams from him and were not acceptable. However, your comments of "no one help him" and "whoever doesnt help him ill give 100 insim" were also unneeded too.

Boxxy also clearly rammed you with no due to care for your car. He was clearly impatient with you as you overtook him then started braking earlier than he would have, but that does not give him the excuse to ram you deliberately. The people telling you to stop moaning might have just been getting impatient with you too, but these are all legitimate incidents so ignore them; just don't complain for the little things like a bump, then people will start thinking you're getting a bit ridiculous.

The user who insulted you with 'stfu' was expressing an opinion, albeit quite a harsh one. However, it was clearly meant with malintent towards you. With our current guidelines, he was not avoiding the swear filter with that comment.

Summary:

Safeer-ss has received enough warnings already and will receive a 3 day ban. I will also look into this and decide whether his ban should be increased.

Blackprogamer (Boxxy) has been warned before for both insulting and ramming. He will receive a 14 day ban for his actions.

Supersnake will receive a confirmable warning for insulting you.

You (Type R) will also receive your final confirmable warning (before a ban is issued) for your comments against Safeer after he rammed you.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.