[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report Kookoo COP (Archived by Ash) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report Kookoo COP (Archived by Ash) (/showthread.php?tid=22344)

- Report Kookoo COP (Archived by Ash) - Warrior - 2016-05-13 10:37

Your LFS username: stanis96

Their LFS username(s): dmo3_Al7zn
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] KooKoo

Main reason(s): High fine unjustified.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://mega.nz/#!dkBn1aZQ!pUFutgfDpX3nVsuOVFBOFwE3Q4ecU8kqX2_t1FB7w-0
Replay timestamps:

37:15 Start chase.
40:47 Chase ends when a drifter lost control.

Description of incident (inc date & time):
I was in chase and a drifter lost control and go to the wrong side and we crash and i go OOB (out of bounds) and i have to spec. Was a 3 minutes chase and KooKoo High fine me for non reason.

RE: Report Kookoo COP - KooKoo - 2016-05-13 10:44

Hi Warrior,

I believe the fine I have selected is totally justifiable considering the amount of times you drove on the wrong side, jumping over turns & putting other drivers in danger and also the time duration of the chase. I also gave you my honest opinion and said "you deserved a higher fine".

I am sorry that another driver hit you head-on and caused you to lose the chase and leave the track, it is not my fault but that doesn't mean you start to get annoying and wait to spectate.

I will wait for an administrator to look into the case and I will respect the outcome regardless of who gets punished, but for now I believe that what I have done is within the regulations.

I also want the admin to look at Bas's attitude and interference into the topic and being provocative.

thanks

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Ash. - Ash - 2016-05-13 11:57

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report Kookoo COP - Ash - 2016-05-13 12:23

Ok I just want to start this summary by saying there was no need from either of you for the "I'm going to report you" threats. This is pathetic and causing stupid reports such as this which could have easily been resolved in the server by yourselves.

1) Warrior, the fine I feel was justified, you caused so many near misses and crashed into another active pursuit. Your 'jump' at Towngate is also against the rules and your pointless wrong siding for no apparent reason is all against the rules.

2) KooKoo, you immediately jump on "you want a report". Speak to him rather than these pointless threats. It does'nt matter if you lose the chase, because then you can submit a refund request.

3) Warrior, you immediately jump also on "report for high fine kookoo". Speak to him and find out weather it was issued by accident or find out the reasoning before you start threatening a report, it is ridiculous.

4) Bas's attitude does not really warrant any sort of punishment in this situation.

5) Warrior, in future make a refund request rather than a report. This shows you are being "the bigger man" rather than frankly being "a sore looser" in regards to your fine. Reporting just makes any situation worse and causes unnecessary tension.

To conclude, there is too many pathetic and stupid reports made in recent months which could have easily been sorted by speaking with each other. This waste's so much time for everyone, mainly the administrators who have to pick up the pieces of silly little reports.

Next time, please think twice about any reports you make and threats to report.

Thanks

RE: Report Kookoo COP - KooKoo - 2016-05-13 12:49

I am sorry Ash for what I said to Warrior, and sorry Warrior.

I will make sure everything gets solved properly next time whether it's warrior or anybody else.

And Ash, I can't submit a refund request for cases like these as far as I know?

KooKoo

RE: Report Kookoo COP - Ash - 2016-05-13 15:07

(2016-05-13 12:49)KooKoo Wrote:  And Ash, I can't submit a refund request for cases like these as far as I know?

That is actually correct, my mistake.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.