[TC] Gaming Forums
+ kookooo (Report Archived by Dracula) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + kookooo (Report Archived by Dracula) (/showthread.php?tid=22400)

+ kookooo (Report Archived by Dracula) - 3 L O S H - 2016-05-18 09:53

Your LFS username: 3losh

Their LFS username(s): dmo3_Al7zn
Their in-game nickname(s): KooKoo
Main reason(s): Intentional Ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rm9kmtbfi2fsc76/kookooo.mpr

Replay timestamps: 00:06:10

Description of incident (inc date & time):
i was drifting and i saw titan pass me so i stopped drifting and kookoo was can avoid me

RE: kookooo - KooKoo - 2016-05-18 10:14

Quote:i was drifting and i saw titan pass me so i stopped drifting and kookoo was can avoid me

Titan was forced to avoid you since you were sliding all over the road, and I came behind you, honked and you still continued for a little while and started to slow down in front of me so I nudged you unintentionally a few times and you ended up flipping. I couldn't control my car properly so in the replay it looks like I turned on you purposely, but that's not true, I did not, and you can see I avoided you big time at the end.

I don't see the neccessity of the report as I immediately apologized and you never bothered to discuss the situation with me. This kind of incident isn't report-worthy. I hope that the administrator reviewing this case can see the replay and understand that this was totally a mistake from both sides and no one deserves a punishment to be taken against them. With respect, I think it's unfair if actions gets to be taken against me regarding this small situation as it was not on purpose.

Thank you.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dracula. - Dracula - 2016-05-22 10:39

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: kookooo - Dracula - 2016-05-22 11:44

Hello,
After reviewing this, I disagree with some of the things said above.

To begin with, we start with KooKoo right at "and I came up behind you" - why?
You had plenty of time to brake and avoid any potential accidents, but did not - this is only the start of the issue.

You then continue to nudge the obviously unstable vehicle (we'll get to that soon too) which is playing with fire, and could have been avoided.
If nothing occurred due to these couple of nudges, no action would need to be taken - that is until you hit him the final time and basically pit him.

Anyone could foresee a car with no grip and smoking tires would spin from such forces KooKoo, and it is unacceptable to hit him like that - it looks absolutely intentional.

Now, 3LOSH, why you thought it's appropriate to be stunting on the road like that is beyond me too, you're bound to cause an accident yourself with that sort of driving.
Not only this, you showed absolutely no attempt to try and talk to KooKoo after the incident, instead jumping straight to the report.
Next time, try actually talking to the other user.

KooKoo, you will face a 7 day ban for your actions, if you wish to dispute this with me you can do so through either PM or in an Unban Request, depending on which route you wish to take.

3LOSH, I will be issuing you a warning for your driving and the complete lack of effort put into actually discussing this in-game.

[Image: f9585ac265.png]

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.