[TC] Gaming Forums
[F] Basic Training - Luisdrifterking - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [F] Basic Training - Luisdrifterking (/showthread.php?tid=22680)

[F] Basic Training - Luisdrifterking - Luisdrifterking - 2016-06-11 21:23

LFS Username:Luisdrifterking
Nickname: I<3Tandem
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No):Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language):im German
I'm mostly on 12:00 to 21:00

Administrator Message by: Connor

Moved thread to Main Bookings.

Basic Training - Connor - 2016-06-11 21:39

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team

RE: Basic Training - Luisdrifterking - 2016-06-12 16:52

I have Read and understand sir.

Basic Training - Robi - 2016-06-12 17:12

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Basic Training - Carl - 2016-06-13 16:41

Training Information:

Took place on: 13/06/2016

Trainer(s) Present: Nismo [T], Connor [T]

Assistance Present: Renegade [CA]

Lead Trainer: Nismo [T]

Good Points: You can perform maneuvers when you are not under pressure. Your car control has improved from your previous training.

Improvements: Car control was alright during the session but as soon as you made it to the final chase you were making many errors. Your awareness was poor for both you and the suspect. At one point you momentarily lost contact of the suspect and crashed into a barrier. I'm not sure why that happened, but it shouldn't be happening.

Your reactions for the suspect movement were often delayed which lead to you losing ground on the suspect.

Majority of your PITs were unsuccessful due to wrong positioning, incorrect amount of force or just being too aggressive. At one point you rammed the suspect up against the barrier, which is not allowed.

Overall, your copping was not safe at all. Excessive wrong siding, disregarding COP 1 & 2 and generally not using what we taught to you in the training. This is your third training, which means that you have went through all of this plenty of times but you don't seem to be improving when it comes to the final chase. We have spent several hours training you. Despite making some progress, you are far away from what is expected of you on the CityDriving servers.

Notes: This was your third and final training. You may not apply for training again until further notice. You will be notified by a lead trainer if you are eligible for another training session.

Authorized by Connor.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. You may not re-apply for training until further notice.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team