[TC] Gaming Forums
- report RaceRsS (Archived by Dizzle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - report RaceRsS (Archived by Dizzle) (/showthread.php?tid=23110)

- report RaceRsS (Archived by Dizzle) - cr4zy - 2016-07-19 16:17

My LFS Username: !cr4zy!

Thier LFS Username: RaceRsS
Thier LFS GameName: # [COP]

Replay and/or Screenshot Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtUax1YXRMk

19.7.2016 17:20 RaceRsS rams me and bad skin

RE: report RaceRsS - Adorable - 2016-07-19 18:29

You are reporting me for not wearing a COP skin, however that got sorted :

I was wearing an original COP skin but with MODIFIED colours that made police on the rear barely visible, I didn't notice that when I was changing the colours because the sides of the car were looking just fine. an admin (Sheep) spoke with me and I co-operated

2016-07-19 16:18:06 [TC]›Sheep‹^h91 : # [COP] - Are you sure that skin is allowed as a cop?
2016-07-19 16:18:30 ^h [COP] : true
2016-07-19 16:18:40 ^h [COP] : ill change

A few moments later Chuck connected and asked him about it,

2016-07-19 16:21:33 ^h [COP] : ‹Chuck› - am I allowed to use this skin?
2016-07-19 16:22:33 ‹Chuck› : well i dont know
2016-07-19 16:23:04 ‹Chuck› : we had some weird coloured ones nut no idea what happened to them
2016-07-19 16:23:28 ‹Chuck› : especially if its not the skin but the car colour
2016-07-19 16:25:15 ‹Chuck› : well, i wouldnt mind, but you should ask on the forum

To make sure that I stay out of trouble, I made a thread in the skins approval: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=23108

You're also reporting me for ramming you, but:

It was my fault and yours at the same time, I stopped to check your location then trying to turn to catch up, I was trying to turn to right as much as the car would allow me, however you were speeding a lot and I had no visibility of your car until you came really close and that happened, all hits afterwards were calculated nudges / attempts to PIT you due to your awful brake checking, you then stopped by yourself, and probably went writing this.

Providing the .mpr file will help admins deal with this a lot better.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dizzle. - Dizzle - 2016-07-20 01:06

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

!cr4zy!,

Looks like you tried to turn attention onto something else since you had little chance of escaping. Also take note that you hit RacerSS in the rear. He was already in the road and you continued accelerating (from what I can tell in that blurry video). Next time provide the replay itself please. It provides a much higher quality and we can get a better view of whats going on.

You also laughed when it happened dismissing any chances of you actually being angry about the situation at that time. Technically, you were the one doing the ramming. It does not look to me like you attempted to actually discuss the situation. The last bit of text in your video was "report u, u know?".

RacerSS provided evidence that the skin situation was discussed and inquired about. This evidence is accurate and has already been handled. There probably is no issues with pink COP skins (if police and other markings are visible) but I will leave that thread up to another admin since it is not my expertise.

-Dizzle

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.