[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report [ Multiple ] (Report Archived by Brad) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report [ Multiple ] (Report Archived by Brad) (/showthread.php?tid=23115)

+ Report [ Multiple ] (Report Archived by Brad) - Ryu - 2016-07-20 01:50

Your LFS username: eregonv1

Their LFS username(s): qwerty22839 / M3aND2 / noo7_b52
Their in-game nickname(s): Kai / ·· M 3 “àÃá” Ñ Ð ·· / GENERAL_B52 G920 -

Main reason(s): Intentional ww / Harassment of police officer through intentional rule breaking to insue chase. / Intentional Ram/Block / Using Horn 4/5 .

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?n3my09eu3djidnh

Replay timestamps:
35:27.30 : " Kai " Drifts past me along with another individual ( I ignore this act as i am returning to pits to originally switch to civilian ) and drive around.

35:46.51 : Contact is almost made out of my error of texting in a channel and almost hitting him, contact is not made so I didn't put "Sorry" . nothing wrong yet, he says np shortly after, continuing.

35:51.52 : "General" as ill shorten his name to make my life easier, honks the horn 4/5 as if to get my attention.

35:58.01 ( Extended ) "Kai" starts breaking unnecessarily and goes wrong way, I slow to type quit as it is intentional, and i nearly get hit by M 3 , so far again, almost get hit by typing... no contact is made, so i dont put sorry ( again )

36:08.99 : After telling kai to quit, M3 passes me and slows at the next break, almost taunting 100% of my warning to kai, HE THEN decides to go on the wrong side. Kai crosses back as if understanding my warning, continues to be in the right lane until....

36:12.00 : Kai proceeds to cross into my lane, with a purposely turns into me, if you go into first person you can see the intentional turn to the left. after contact is made, I continue without a sorry as it is intentional and plan on reporting this nature, he questions if im really a cop and then threatens to report me. Later I simply reply a 1 liner stating " Do not harass police officers " ( a rule ).

36:38.76 : Typing the 1 liner as a response to Kai I nearly get hit by general, my fault again typing, light contact made, but nothing hurtful so I continue, but during this he continues to use horn 4/5 and proceeds to attempt to follow me where I am going, as if taunting a chase as well .

// General is not a major concern to me, Im unsure of his play time and might just like horn 4/5 as personal use, if he doesn't have much play time, I don't seek punishment for him.

/// Kai and M3 I do seek punishment as they are experienced players of the TC Community and should know better, as well as the intentional ww on a highway for taunting is unnecessary.

/// I am understanding that my typing in situations almost caused wrecks, and ill attempt to pull off to the side with hazard lights the next time i type on a highway.

Description of incident (inc date & time): 7/19/16 9:15pm ( EST )

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Brad. - Brad - 2016-07-22 16:52

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hi,

Thanks for the report.

While I agree that people attention-whoring to get a chase is pretty annoying at times, unless they are actively blocking/hitting etc. or constantly following and causing accidents, there isn't much we can do. For example, if people want to drive on the wrong side they are free to do so and that in itself doesn't warrant any action. However, obviously action would be taken if they were causing accidents.

Unfortunately I didn't see much in the replay that warrants action by itself except the minor hit by M3aND2 while you were parked outside of the pit exit. I've given him a confirmable warning for this.

Many thanks,

Brad

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.