[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report Vettel (Report Archived by Sheep) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report Vettel (Report Archived by Sheep) (/showthread.php?tid=23148)

+ Report Vettel (Report Archived by Sheep) - Warrior - 2016-07-22 11:56

Your LFS username: stanis96

Their LFS username(s): FGYSG
Their in-game nickname(s): [TFL] Vettel

Main reason(s): He avoid to Shift + P in chase when he goes OOB.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://mega.nz/#!Z5BVVCwY!luSxUloo_5BkpHa5KwFFsM-ckaW1sCRtvD_6WhmeBtE
Replay timestamps: 29:30

Description of incident (inc date & time) : He was OOB and i sayed to Shift + P and he lost 20 seconds saying lemme take photo xD... And - RDP•War [COP] lost contact with suspect.

RE: Report Vettel - Epilogue - 2016-07-22 12:02

Hello,first of all,i know i say "lemme take photo"is really nub,but i do shift+p even before you lost the chase,but my internet just won't let me do that,i pressed shift+p quick and LFS didn't respond to me after i pressed shift+p,so i pit and you lost the chase at same time but insim counts you lost first and i escaped.

RE: Report Vettel - Warrior - 2016-07-22 12:14

You have more than 20 seconds to Shift P and you didn't. Please do not lie.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Sheep. - Deaky - 2016-07-22 12:53

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report Vettel - Epilogue - 2016-07-22 13:14

I don't even lie to you,i use 10 or 12 sec to type "lemme take photo" and ctrl+s,and i shift+p after it,but my country lag doesn't want me to do it in time,i press shift+p more then 1 times and lfs still didn't respond to me.

RE: Report Vettel - Deaky - 2016-07-22 21:50

Vettel clearly had time to do shift+p/shift+s. Putting the blame on the lag doesn't work in this case, as you were typing and you could've done shift+p instead. Sentence "lemme take photo" has 16 characters in it, and takes probably 2-3 seconds to type, nothing close to 10 seconds.

Warrior, next time something like this happens, try to tell the suspect that it reads in the rules that you need to shift+p/shift+s, as many people don't know this. =)

Vettel will receive confirmable in-game warning for escaping unfairly by not pitting/spectating when getting OOB.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.