[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report of M9 (Archived by Blacktop) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report of M9 (Archived by Blacktop) (/showthread.php?tid=23175)

- Report of M9 (Archived by Blacktop) - Ryu - 2016-07-23 16:07

Your LFS username: eregonv1

Their LFS username(s): M9R83_LFS
Their in-game nickname(s):! M9R83[ Arib text ]

Main reason(s): Intentional Wrong way, causing high speed collision.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?5osgxk63w8o6oho

Replay timestamps:

59:29.00 m9 speeds down highway above speed limit / no issues as of yet

59:32.00 m9 briefly enters wrong side briefly to carry speed, no issues as of yet.

59:37.14 Slows to enter corner, again, no issues yet

59:39.50 No braking on turn exit,Issues throttle very early, as well as turns into oncoming purposely. ( confirmable through F9 ) .

>>>59:39.50 | Im aware I slightly turned into him as this was a surprise to me, only had one hand on the wheel at the time and was taking a drink, the steer to the right is a reaction.

/// From here on out I type a few periods, to show my frustration, and proceed to pits that way im not extensivly in traffic as I've had caused issues just barely driving and favoring typing.

He proceeds to pass me speeding whilst im heading to pits, to me this is a mocking/taunting nature, but that's your decision.

Do to this act I decided not to dispute with the subject, and upon further review it not being a mistake, I did not rejoin the server to converse it.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Blacktop. - Blacktop - 2016-07-24 14:09

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report of M9 - Blacktop - 2016-07-24 16:41

Hi,

Having reviewed the timestamps provided I'd firstly like to point out the following:

In relation to timestamps 59:29.00 to 59:37.14, these aren't entirely necessary. Whilst he may have been breaking road rules, his driving at that stage was not against server rules.

It is evident that the driver was driving with a lack of due care or attention, as if he was attentively he would have seen oncoming traffic on the map.

Upon causing the collision however, the driver had apologised.

[Image: 418KJaR.jpg]

As a COP, you were perfectly within your rights to fine the driver for driving without due care or attention, hence causing the collision.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.