[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - rougey,k_badam (Report Archived by Ice) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - rougey,k_badam (Report Archived by Ice) (/showthread.php?tid=23220)

+ Report - rougey,k_badam (Report Archived by Ice) - Sam - 2016-07-25 21:58

Your LFS username: Shikari_San

Their LFS username(s): rougey,k_badam
Their in-game nickname(s):[COP]CyanKill, k_badam

Main reason(s): Causing a crash during a chase.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=73262352907368014145
Replay timestamps:

Description of incident (inc date & time):

[COP]CyanKill :[Time stamp @ 30:25.00] Pulls out of gas station in front of a car that has no chance of stopping without making contact, I would have braked sooner, but I thought he would pull to the right to allow us to pass due to the high speed we traveled at going down that road, as a cop he should have more road sense than this and defiantly not be doing things like this, it seems like a deliberate attempt to cause a crash/damage, the sirens would have been visible for a long time before we traveled down the road.

k_badam : [Time stamp @ 37:37.00]Wrong sides directly into a chase, causing the chase to finish, no way he would not have seen the sirens. This user clearly meant to do this or was ignoring sirens.

RE: Report - rougey,k_badam - Adam - 2016-07-25 22:15

I didn't mean to do it, I was and am quite tired so that affected my concentration that meant i wasn't fully concentrated on the screen, that made me miss the sirens. I understand that when my concentration isn't the best i should be being careful. Also, even though i caused the chase to finish I repayed all the money and a bit extra. I know one of the fun things about chases is them lasting long and being fair, yes i made it unfair and lost you the chase but one of the bad things about chases is that if you lose, you lose a lot of money especially in this circumstance where you lost 611€ (I believe). I know that second argument won't help me here but it is something to think about.

To Admins, I won't let this happen again if it is in my control and i will try to be more careful at this turn-off and others like it in the future.

Question to Admins: If i am banned here but it ends before Gumbull starts (unlikely) does that mean i get to take part or not? I am asking this as i am looking forward to Gumball and it would be a shame if i had to miss it.

RE: Report - rougey,k_badam - CyanKill - 2016-07-26 00:58

Sam I didnt mean to. Its a simple mistake I did.I looked at map early seeing you were further map .I pulled stupidly not realsing how close you were to me also I lagged a little my screen froze . Im very sorry I really didnt mean to. I just did a massive mistake. Hopefully you will underetand...

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Ice. - Ice - 2016-07-26 06:27

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: Report - rougey,k_badam - Ice - 2016-07-26 07:11

Both rougey and k_badam have received a confirmable in-game warning.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.