[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report COP (Archived by Dizzle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report COP (Archived by Dizzle) (/showthread.php?tid=23440)

- Report COP (Archived by Dizzle) - Old Engine - 2016-08-10 19:01

Your LFS username: dmcmsn

Their LFS username(s): Rougey
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Cyankill

Main reason(s): Contact in chase before insim initially stated Failed to stop. Very heavy rams into barriers etc.

Replay and/or screenshot link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ovlzqfqycqakol0/report%20cyan%20killl%20cop%20bad.mpr?dl=0

Replay timestamps: 25 mins 3 secs- Ram in back of car before insim fail to stop
15 mins 16 secs: Tries to pit me before insim states failed to stop
15 mins 27 secs: Rams me into barrier.
15 mins 47 secs: Threatens to show me what a real ram is like
16 mins 18 secs: Rams me full speed had plenty of time to avoid/move to other side. Brake check or not still had plenty of time to move
16 mins 46 secs: Assults me by saying 'This guy is dumb af' which is being abusive and also i would say avoiding swear filter.
17 mins 27secs: Says the reason for the ram on highway was because 'He lagged' which is total lie as we both had stable pings throughout the chase.
18 mins 10 secs: Completely my fault here, i had nowhere to go didn't know he was going to swing onto the road. Done my best to avoid and G920 brake pedal isn't great at emergency stops. I immediately apologized unlike he did when he hit me

Thats all

Description of incident (inc date & time): Contact and pits before insim states failed to stop and heavy rams throughout chase.

RE: Report COP - CyanKill - 2016-08-11 14:08

25 minutes and 3 secs First of all I didnt try to ram before insim states fail to stop. It was a mistake I said sorry too.
15 minutes and 16 secs I didnt ram you into barrier mate I was trying to P.I.T i also said sorry.
16 mins 18 secs I clearly said I lagged.
16 mins and 46 secs Yes im very sorry for saying that
17 mins 27 secs I am Jamaican and I do NOT have stable ping and I have random lag spikes

RE: Report COP - Old Engine - 2016-08-12 14:34

Watch latest replay from 2 mins and 20 secs. hits someone (no sorry) then head on ram with me and i pretty much had to beg him for an apology.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a49sqfktbxlvbt4/report%20cyankill%20ram%20extra%20repla.mpr?dl=0

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dizzle. - Dizzle - 2016-08-14 05:48

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

If you brake check, expect to get accidentally hit. This is your fault. Cyankill tried to brake. Your second brake check, Cyankill missing you by going off into the grass and you proceeded to ram him back, and yes, I believe it was purposely. Your brake pedal excuse was no better than the lag excuse. I saw several more brake checks from you afterwards. Cyankill was close and you could easily see that. You did the same thing to Borja and you hit Razz of the road.

I was on edge about removing you the other night when you were displaying almost the same behavior. If you dont want to play in our servers, dont. Do not come to us causing issues. You will be removed. Let this be a warning.

We do not tolerate provoking of any sort.

-Dizzle

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.