[TC] Gaming Forums
+ [TZ]Pinky(try drifter) (Report Archived by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + [TZ]Pinky(try drifter) (Report Archived by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=23574)

+ [TZ]Pinky(try drifter) (Report Archived by BP) - Barney - 2016-08-22 13:22

Your LFS username: smirkysmoke

Their LFS username(s): try drifter
Their in-game nickname(s): [TZ]Pinky

Main reason(s): hacks/(vob-)mods

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=49345732386192242924
Replay timestamps: 04:10, 35:55, 42:17, 42:35

Description of incident (22.08. - 10:45 UTC):
4:10 look from 4:09 to 4:10, instant tire heat after he leaves garage. Tiretemperatures stay for the following 5min or more, despite drifting. Did not check for any more incidents until the chase, but guess he always uses it.

Rest of the timestamps was absolutely no lag involved but he didnt get any/barely damage while i got wrecked and could not really keep up anymore. Especially as the first hit was so suspicous, i instantly opened the namelist to check the ping and had it open for the next contatcs. After the chase and being questioned, he claims to not know what vobmods are, though i heavily doubt that as hes been around for years and is the typical xrt-drifter. He provided screenshots of his car: UTC:
22.08.2016 11:31:18 : [TZ]Pinky : [COP] Bee - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ll5nao6xvvio1oi/AAA1OEYFSBxTGX9PHa6rqYS5a?dl=0
but i dont know if mods can be removed on track or not. Strange that he lagged badly after being confronted with the mod-accusation. He then admits to use the tiremod which clearly alters the physics, heats tires instantly and prevents them from popping due to heat.
UTC: 22.08.2016 11:39:14 : [TZ]Pinky : well i use templock but i had it turnd off for the chase
So i guess he uses vobmods too, or the tiremod affects the collisionphysics aswell.

Sidenot/report: If you cba, check chatlogs of pasibrzuch ,','(pasibrzuch), [PS] Pieter(psoetaert), JDM•Urbansus(urbansus), N2O•WizzY.(the_killers..lv), please. The chat was full of inapropriate language and avoiding the swearfilter at that time 10:40 - 1140 aroundish... cheers
chatlogs UTC+2 (Click to View)

RE: [TZ]Pinky(try drifter) - Pinkz - 2016-08-22 19:59

Hello , yes I do use Templock. I do not use it in chases and have the program turned off. The damage factor i would say relates to one's Internet connection.I know what vob modes are now but did not at that time.Maybe there's a problem on your side or something like that. Because I had no complaints about any lagging in the past .I also sent you picture proof at that time that my car is unmodified . I know the use of vob mods is warned with a ban and have always planned the use of the tire temperature locking mod in a none harmful way to anyone. When I use the mod I do not use it to gain an upper hand over police but instead handicap myself with less grip.I regret providing the information about my use of the tire temperature locking mod because you are using the information against me.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2016-08-23 17:38

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: [TZ]Pinky(try drifter) - BP - 2016-08-23 18:35

@try drifter. That is an illegal mod. It is quite clear that this kind of thing isn't allowed here. You will be banned for this.

Also, turning it off for chases is irrelevant, because:
You never know when you're going to be chased (and you're basically guaranteed to be if drifting)
Even if you turn it off at the start of the chase, your tyre temps are already false (especially if you've been drifting, because they *should* be sky high and slippy at that point).
If at any point the client side temps are significantly different to what is reported to the server, it'll mess with LFS prediction and cause funky things to happen (may explain the vob-like behaviour)

All those mentioned in the side report have been dealt with accordingly, with varying actions imposed.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.