[TC] Gaming Forums
- KooKoo (dmo3_Al7zn) (Archived by Connor) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - KooKoo (dmo3_Al7zn) (Archived by Connor) (/showthread.php?tid=23642)

- KooKoo (dmo3_Al7zn) (Archived by Connor) - Tingle - 2016-08-28 12:51

Your LFS username: AdreesTinkler

Their LFS username(s): dmo3_Al7zn
Their in-game nickname(s): KooKoo

Main reason(s): Stunting during a chase and other rule violations

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hd8hh0anx85cyz1/kookoo.mpr
Replay timestamps:
15:52 - WW on AB
16:30 - Stunt 1
17:27 - Stunt 2
EDIT: 17:35 - Hits Sean with no apology

Description of incident (inc date & time): Stunting during a chase, most notably, using the bridge as a ramp. If you check the chat, you'll see he claims to have tried to slow down but sped up after he realised he wouldn't make it. However, what can be observed in the replay is him speeding up in anticipation of flying off the bridge. This is not to mention, the other non-stunting rule violations such as going in the wrong direction on the Autobahn for a short period of time as well as hitting Sean with no apology.

For a well seasoned member of the community, I was quite surprised to see such a blatant disregard for the rules.

RE: KooKoo (dmo3_Al7zn) - KooKoo - 2016-08-28 13:00

15:52 - ? I wasn't technically on the AB. This cannot be classified as a "WW on AB"

16:30 - This is allowed. Everyone does it.

17:27 - I admit, I am at fault here. I really wanted to take the bridge but I was going too fast so I just deicded to floor it. I am sorry, I apologized in game as well. You can see here I released the throttle, and then floored it, that's the moment I decided to just go into the bridge. That's what can be observed.

17:35 - Barely a hit, it's a scratch. He was on the AB like that with nothing going on?

You WW on AB at 16:40.13 longer than I did at 15:52. So if action was taken for the first incident I expect the same to you.

Thanks

RE: KooKoo (dmo3_Al7zn) - Tingle - 2016-08-28 13:05

(2016-08-28 13:00)KooKoo Wrote:  15:52 - ? I wasn't technically on the AB. This cannot be classified as a "WW on AB"

17:27 - I admit, I am at fault here. I really wanted to take the bridge but I was going too fast so I just deicded to floor it. I am sorry, I apologized in game as well. You can see here I released the throttle, and then floored it, that's the moment I decided to just go into the bridge. That's what can be observed.

17:35 - Barely a hit, it's a scratch. He was on the AB like that with nothing going on?

You WW on AB at 16:40.13 longer than I did at 15:52. So if action was taken for the first incident I expect the same to you.

Thanks

15:52 - You were on the AB, the location determined by InSim reflected this.

16:30 - Let's see what the admin says, but as far as rule 3.11 goes, I would beg to differ.

17:27 - Released the throttle but didn't reach for the brake - why not? You could've made it.

17:35 - You hit him whilst he was carrying out his role as a med. See rule 1.2 and 1.13:

"1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on."

You hit him deliberately because an alternative route would have cost you time. Stop trying to pull the wool over our eyes.

"1.13. Caution signs:
Caution signs warn of dangers on or close to the track. You are expected to reduce your speed and approach with caution."

As for your jibe related to me WWing at 16:40, "Exceptions to rule 10.1.1:
1. Cops in chase may drive on the wrong side of the Autobahn for short distances if no alternative route is available without losing the chase, provided it is safe to do so.".

There was no alternative route available without losing the chase. It was safe to do so.

RE: KooKoo (dmo3_Al7zn) - KooKoo - 2016-08-28 13:09

(2016-08-28 13:05)Tingle Wrote:  
(2016-08-28 13:00)KooKoo Wrote:  15:52 - ? I wasn't technically on the AB. This cannot be classified as a "WW on AB"

17:27 - I admit, I am at fault here. I really wanted to take the bridge but I was going too fast so I just deicded to floor it. I am sorry, I apologized in game as well.

Thanks

16:30 - Let's see what the admin says, but as far as rule 3.11 goes, I would beg to differ.

1. Cops in chase may drive on the wrong side of the Autobahn for short distances if no alternative route is available without losing the chase, provided it is safe to do so.".

There was no alternative route available without losing the chase. It was safe to do so.
10.1.3. Allowable stunt areas: Unused pits

Yea I was on the AB but your hit made me spin. It's not classified as a "ww on ab" im sure. So this part doesn't concern me much.

Except for the last one, I apologized. If the admin wishes to take action then I can't stop him, I did what I could, I apologized. I respect the final decision.

I respect the caution, I was still in the stage of escaping. I took the safest route around the 'caution'. It's all visible.

That's all from me since nothing here concerns me except the stunting part lol.

Byeeeee

RE: KooKoo (dmo3_Al7zn) - Tingle - 2016-08-28 15:51

(2016-08-28 13:09)KooKoo Wrote:  
(2016-08-28 13:05)Tingle Wrote:  

17:27 - I admit, I am at fault here. I really wanted to take the bridge but I was going too fast so I just deicded to floor it. I am sorry, I apologized in game as well.

Thanks

10.1.3. Allowable stunt areas: Unused pits

Yea I was on the AB but your hit made me spin. It's not classified as a "ww on ab" im sure. So this part doesn't concern me much.

Except for the last one, I apologized. If the admin wishes to take action then I can't stop him, I did what I could, I apologized. I respect the final decision.

That's all from me since nothing here concerns me except the stunting part lol.

Byeeeee

10.1.3 is a rule that is individual to Kyoto, so I highly doubt it has precedence over the more general rule, 3.11 which clearly states in black and white that "[when being chased] participating in stunt- or similar events is not allowed". Going over a ramp is surely a stunt?

Similarly, that's all from me.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Connor. - Connor - 2016-08-30 18:45

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I cannot really say that this is WW on the AB, this has always been a grey area, but in my opinion I would not penalise either party here as although the InSim states you're on the AB, you are technically in a sliproad where this rule does not quite apply.

Again the second timestamp I would not take action on either in the case of consistency. I have not taken action on this in the past and do it myself from time to time. This does not usually cause much damage to the cars involved either.

Yes, the second situation is definitely stunting and although you might not have meant it, KooKoo, you maybe should have just backed out of it knowing you were going far too fast.

The last timestamp is a bit petty to be perfectly honest.

In my humble opinion, I think there's a little bit of friction between you two, and I think there has been for a while. Like so many of the other petty argument between two parties, I think you just need to stay well away from each other and stop these kind of reports from being posted between you two. No action needs to be taken here from the evidence.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.