[TC] Gaming Forums
+ report a cop (Report Archived by Connor) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + report a cop (Report Archived by Connor) (/showthread.php?tid=23662)

+ report a cop (Report Archived by Connor) - M3aND - 2016-08-30 01:43

Your LFS username:M3aND2

Their LFS username(s):bosna917
Their in-game nickname(s):[COP]PowerStroke
Main reason(s):ramming deliberate
Replay and/or screenshot link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/2sajmr17u3uim7k/report+bosna917%5E1%5BCOP%5DPower%5E7St.mpr
Replay timestamps:1:46:40

Description of incident (inc date & time):it was today in 9:31:59 PM Monday, 29 August 2016
he rammed me and he know i will slow down and he don't sayed sorry and his partner in the chase (3LOSH[COP]) sayed to me go pit i sayed ok but this guy (PowerStroke) but he acting that he did't see the conversation between me and his partner

thanks

RE: report a cop - bosna917 - 2016-08-30 02:15

proof of screenshot me saying sorry or apologizing whatever way you want it as soon as the chase was over i apologized and i did not know it was OK for you to pit i was busy chasing you and yes i did hit you and no i did not mean it and me pulling in front of you during your pit i have no power over it ticketing you i thought the chase was still going

May I add I i apologized immediately after the chase if not seconds after Smile it was my fault for ramming but 3losh said to me it was i pay him 300 he did not specify to who or i lose my license and i do not know him in any way for him to disrespect me like that be rude and say hatred things towards me

Proof : http://imgur.com/a/QDtgl

http://imgur.com/a/QDtgl

RE: report a cop - M3aND - 2016-08-30 03:05

this aplogies for the busted nor for ram u can chake the replay Closedeyes

RE: report a cop - Gen15Lien - 2016-08-30 03:39

I have gone through the hour and a half long replay to compile a short bit of it into a video. It shows proof of what happened and shows that Bosna917 had done nothing wrong, nor was 3LOSH involved in any way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfJf3IclKoc

RE: report a cop - M3aND - 2016-08-30 09:22

1- 3losh he has joined in the chase
2- Bosna he apologies cuz he busted me he did not say sorry when he rammed me .
3- who are u Closedeyes

RE: report a cop - Gen15Lien - 2016-08-30 14:36

(2016-08-30 09:22)M3aND Wrote:  1- 3losh he has joined in the chase
2- Bosna he apologies cuz he busted me he did not say sorry when he rammed me .
3- who are u Closedeyes

1. Absolutely NOWHERE did it say that 3LOSH was ever in the chase, nor had any "joined the chase" messages appeared. The video I uploaded(made by examining and recording your uploaded replay) clearly shows that 3LOSH was nowhere near the chase. He was parked illegally during the entire chase.

2. The City-Driving rules state nothing about this being required, nor does the police guide or any other resource provided by TC. I thought I read somewhere that they may apologize after a chase.

3. I am a person who is living on this Earth, the same as you. However, you and I are different due to the differences in our behaviour. For instance, I used your own evidence against you to prove that a fellow player was innocent. I also used your evidence to prove that your report was inaccurate.

4. You didn't have a four, but I needed a place to put this: This is a public forum, along with a public report section. This means that anyone and their mother can reply to it. If that means finding flaws in your report, then that's what they'll do. Please make an accurate report next time. Also, you may want to check the replay you uploaded again because during that entire chase, 3LOSH was nowhere near it, and only became a cop near the end of the chase.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Connor. - Connor - 2016-08-31 17:04

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

RE: report a cop - Connor - 2016-08-31 17:29

While we do value the input of community members when they find something useful added to the report, we do also ask that you refrain from posting in reports that do not concern you. Admins are here to sort these kinds of situations out, and if a community member posts their opinion (which I'm sure most people have of every report they see), then it just causes more friction and arguing, which really isn't needed and just makes the whole process a lot less smooth for the admin investigating the report.

This all has become very confusing already with so many different inputs and opinions on the matter. It all seems like a very big misunderstanding that I might be able to shed some light on:

M3aND2 gets 'rammed' from behind to flip over the barrier - Yes, this would have been a dirty move if the COP meant this to happen, but looking at the replay, you can clearly see he is on full brake, and has simply not reacted fast enough to slow down in time. Saying 'sorry' immediately after a crash that you caused is simply common sense and is obligatory even when in a chase. No where in the Police Guide does it say COPs may wait until after the chase; please provide a quote (in a PM) if you feel like you are correct in assuming this.

What M3aND2 is reporting for is the fact that PowerStroke told M3aND2 to pit, yet PowerStroke busted him anyway, which is in fact a pretty dirty move to be honest. M3aND2 thought that 3LOSH was PowerStroke's 'partner' and that 3LOSH told him to pit, only to have PowerStroke bust him. This is not the case and this is where the misunderstanding takes place.

I'm not sure what this 'bribe'/blackmail between 3LOSH and PowerStroke is because that is not at all explained very well in this report.

However, I will stick to the main purpose of this report. PowerStroke did not intentionally ram you, I can clearly see that, but he did not immediately apologise for the ram (which he should have done). Instead, he apologised for busting you after telling you to pit, for reasons I'm unsure of. He will receive a confirmable warning for failing to apologise after causing a collision. Please be sure you do this immediately in future or it simply seems intentional.

3LOSH was not involved in this at all and I won't go into this 'bribery' so no action will be taken upon him.

I hope this clears things up; and please keep the report clean and on topic to make things easier in future. This was all very confusing caused my multiple misunderstandings.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.