[TC] Gaming Forums
Suggestion / fixes - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Suggestion / fixes (/showthread.php?tid=23826)

Suggestion / fixes - Adorable - 2016-09-09 13:09

Hi,

1 - Make COPs immune from getting fined for destruction of public property (in-chase)

2- Invest the money coming off: Speed-traps, swearing fines, towing fines, speeding,destruction of public property into events rewards, rather than burning these money.

Regards

RE: Suggestion / fixes - Borja - 2016-09-09 14:03

1. No , I thinks its fine how its now , its COPs works for drive safetly while in chase. -1
But anyways , it has been updated by chuck right now.

2. Its a great idea, then maybe more ppl interesed into events cause more prize pool, +1

RE: Suggestion / fixes - Pete - 2016-09-09 14:14

1 has just been implemented.

2 If money stays in the economy then people will get richer even faster which we want to try and avoid.

RE: Suggestion / fixes - BP - 2016-09-09 14:43

2. I disagree with your suggestion, for the reason Pete highlighted above. Literally NO money would be pumped out of the in-game economy... Really bad.

RE: Suggestion / fixes - Connor - 2016-09-09 16:10

Besides, going on the from the points above (Re: no.2) there is nothing letting the economy flow at the moment due to the restrictions of the game, this being only able to buy cars. There is hardly any 'supply and demand' in the game and so you cannot really let the economy grow through the fear of it just becoming completely stagnant.

The only real thing we can do is to pump money OUT of the in-game economy and hopefully raise the value of money because at the moment, with everyone having so much money, there is hardly any value to it. Kind of like an inflation at the moment where there's so much money, but there's absolutely no value to it. I'd rather see people lose loads more money on [TC] and just try and play with a little money to raise the value of it. Plus the fact this will make driving/cruising much more enjoyable for me (and probably many others) as it would make it more worth while rather than just driving for the hell of it. I want to be able to gain something really, which I don't feel I'm getting at the moment.

Anyway I'm rambling. Basically no to the idea.

RE: Suggestion / fixes - Borja - 2016-09-09 16:45

Sorry cause maybe its me cause im not understand it , but..

We're talking about economy, people getting rich, etc... And leave the fines for destroy lights in chases? Thats an other way for get less money I think...

RE: Suggestion / fixes - BP - 2016-09-09 16:49

(2016-09-09 16:45)Borja Wrote:  Sorry cause maybe its me cause im not understand it , but..

We're talking about economy, people getting rich, etc... And leave the fines for destroy lights in chases? Thats an other way for get less money I think...

It's for fairness... We're not going to take money away from people for no reason. No one in chases should be fined for that because chases include a lot of physical contact so a robber might push a cop into a traffic light and vice versa.

RE: Suggestion / fixes - Borja - 2016-09-09 16:51

Thats a nice explanation , thanks Smile

RE: Suggestion / fixes - Owl - 2016-09-09 21:48

TC could do a CLC jobby, do a full reset and and make cars have "upgrades" from starting out, after buying a car, with full restrictions. People could buy these "upgrades" for a certain amount of restriction to be taken off.

RE: Suggestion / fixes - Borja - 2016-09-09 22:22

(2016-09-09 21:48)Skoda Wrote:  TC could do a CLC jobby, do a full reset and and make cars have "upgrades" from starting out, after buying a car, with full restrictions. People could buy these "upgrades" for a certain amount of restriction to be taken off.

If I dont remember wrong , LTC have(had) some similar system

RE: Suggestion / fixes - Tris - 2016-09-09 22:23

(2016-09-09 21:48)Skoda Wrote:  TC could do a CLC jobby, do a full reset and and make cars have "upgrades" from starting out, after buying a car, with full restrictions. People could buy these "upgrades" for a certain amount of restriction to be taken off.

Think this is a good idea, but don't think I would really enjoy it tbh.

RE: Suggestion / fixes - fWANKy - 2016-09-09 23:46

(2016-09-09 16:10)Connor Wrote:  Besides, going on the from the points above (Re: no.2) there is nothing letting the economy flow at the moment due to the restrictions of the game, this being only able to buy cars. There is hardly any 'supply and demand' in the game and so you cannot really let the economy grow through the fear of it just becoming completely stagnant.

The only real thing we can do is to pump money OUT of the in-game economy and hopefully raise the value of money because at the moment, with everyone having so much money, there is hardly any value to it. Kind of like an inflation at the moment where there's so much money, but there's absolutely no value to it. I'd rather see people lose loads more money on [TC] and just try and play with a little money to raise the value of it. Plus the fact this will make driving/cruising much more enjoyable for me (and probably many others) as it would make it more worth while rather than just driving for the hell of it. I want to be able to gain something really, which I don't feel I'm getting at the moment.

Anyway I'm rambling. Basically no to the idea.

New year reset perhaps?Smile

RE: Suggestion / fixes - Pete - 2016-09-10 00:56

We are toying with the idea of giving people the option to reset their cars and money so they can start over. All other stats would remain.