[TC] Gaming Forums
+ HOONINGANG - Speedhack (Report Archived by Pete) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + HOONINGANG - Speedhack (Report Archived by Pete) (/showthread.php?tid=24032)

+ HOONINGANG - Speedhack (Report Archived by Pete) - Borja - 2016-10-04 21:39

Your LFS username: borja_s13

Their LFS username(s): driftkiing
Their in-game nickname(s): [HOONIGAN]

Main reason(s): He have strange RPMs and he go to much fast in the straight and I had the same car, I think that its not posible.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?aa37vu797w4naoj
Replay timestamps: 38:10.00 Start chase
35:40.00 at avon

Description of incident (inc date & time): All started when at 38:10.00 I have started a chase cause he were drifting. When I started the chase, he have strange behavior. Its not normal the RPMs that he were having and how had increased the speed in low distance . At 35:40.00, he go ahead Avon creast with 5 gear to fast.
What makes me clear to know that he is using hacks, its at 39:05.00 how he get veeery far from me in the same car.

Ask him if he were using any kind of hack, and he told that no, he werent.

Thanks, Borja

Dont have a replay, I cleary saved it but it does not appear in my list. Some other guys told that have the same issue. Maybe does he have any kind of block to us?

Howling was on, not sure if he taked an action, but I had to leave.

RE: HOONINGANG - Speedhack - BP - 2016-10-04 21:52

Will definitely need a replay.

Quote:Dont have a replay, I cleary saved it but it does not appear in my list. Some other guys told that have the same issue. Maybe does he have any kind of block to us?

Sounds ridiculously unlikely.

RE: HOONINGANG - Speedhack - Tezz - 2016-10-04 22:02

I can back Borjas every word up. I saw it for myself after watching the temp replay.
It was until I had saved the replay, to find it didn't actually save. Very strange.

But yes, I saw it myself. Not sure how the whole witnesses word works around here, but I saw how HOONIGAN'S car shot off as they both came onto the highway. Baring in mind, they were both in the same car. (XRT)

RE: HOONINGANG - Speedhack - Borja - 2016-10-04 22:14

Just what Tezz told.

Uploading the replay, one guy send me luckyly.

Done, sorry for the problems. The replay its on the op with timestats, sorry for the big replay, but was the one that I have been able to get.

(2016-10-04 21:52)BP Wrote:  
Quote:Dont have a replay, I cleary saved it but it does not appear in my list. Some other guys told that have the same issue. Maybe does he have any kind of block to us?

Sounds ridiculously unlikely.
It sounds bad to me also, but, as seems that I were not the one having the problem. Luckyly got a replay for proof my word.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Pete. - Pete - 2016-10-04 22:35

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Yup. Good spot. Permd.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.