[TC] Gaming Forums
Unban dmo3_al7zn (Unban Request Denied by Ash) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Unban dmo3_al7zn (Unban Request Denied by Ash) (/showthread.php?tid=24051)

Unban dmo3_al7zn (Unban Request Denied by Ash) - KooKoo - 2016-10-06 15:39

Your LFS Username: dmo3_al7zn

● Time & Date of Incident : 2 days

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

Hi, I was banned for 14 days for one direct insult to 3losh which is basically "eat shit". I earned myself a 14 days ban for one direct insult. kl z8 does not necessarily literally mean eat shit, it also can mean shut up but in a an un-polite manner.

I just don't remember being banned/warned recently or previously for insulting, if I did can you please remind me when was that? I just think it's unfair to throw in a 14 days ban for one direct insult. He was being annoying to me and literally pissing me off and I had to say something to silence him. Check the chat logs and you'll find him saying the same several times. Who knows, you might find even worse insults...

1. I reported Safeer for saying several direct insults (not sure if he has a history) but as far as I remember he was banned for 14 or 7 days. I said one and I got 14.

2. Here's a report on 3losh saying worse direct insults not only to the player, but to the family of the player http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=21385&pid=203849#pid203849

All these insults to the player, to the players mother, to his family. Several disgusting insults and he has received 7 days ban ONLY! I am sure he had a history for it too.

Look at all these insults, but these two players got the minimum ban.... http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=21397&pid=204007#pid204007

But then, I get 14 days for saying "Eat shit"?

Was it on purpose? Yes. I am not here to say this is a mistake I am here to tell you that 14 days ban is not fair, totally. A warning will teach me a lesson since I dont remember having a history for this. Maybe the fact that it was me and 3losh played a role into the ban should not be considered in this case. Don't forget that 3losh was also reported a few times for being annoying/provoking but his ban length seems to be the same forever.

I kindly request that Ash to please lift the ban and end it, sending me off with a strict and firm warning.

KooKoo

RE: Unban dmo3_al7zn - Ash - 2016-10-06 18:04

In one of your previous reports against 3losh, I concluded the conversation with this:

Quote:You both need to keep your distances from each other when playing and stop communicating with each other unless you are going to be grown up and mature.

You are still failing to do that. I have said this to you many times about this "thing" you and 3losh have.

Unfortunately you two have some strange attraction to each other and are struggling to keep apart, thus resulting in conflict which we as [TC] Members keep having to clean up.

Now that is said, in response to "other people have got this and that". This is not about other people. This is about you, and your case is not the same as "other people".

I don't know really what else there is to be said. I will keep this thread open incase you wish to reply, but I have absolutely no intention of unbanning either you or 3losh.

Please may I remind you of the following rule:

Rules 9.1 Wrote:9.1. Do not argue with the [TC] members.
If you get a punishment, you very likely broke a server rule. Obey the [TC] members' orders. We are not here to ruin the fun, but to keep everything in order and safe. If a [TC] member tells you to stop doing something, do so.
If you feel unfairly treated, you can post on the forum with an unban request or ask for an explanation.

When you and 3losh return from your bans, any further "annoyances" or "incidents" between you both will more than likely end up being dealt with via a ban placed on your accounts again and again until you both can learn to ignore each other or get on with each other.

However if you do feel that you really need to appeal your ban, go ahead. However, I would highly recommended not doing so as an unsuccessful appeal carries a ban extension, as I am sure you are aware.

Regards

Ash

RE: Unban dmo3_al7zn - KooKoo - 2016-10-07 08:51

Quote:In one of your previous reports against 3losh, I concluded the conversation with this:

Quote:
You both need to keep your distances from each other when playing and stop communicating with each other unless you are going to be grown up and mature.

You are still failing to do that. I have said this to you many times about this "thing" you and 3losh have.

Unfortunately you two have some strange attraction to each other and are struggling to keep apart, thus resulting in conflict which we as [TC] Members keep having to clean up.

I know you have said that, and I was complying with what you said. I never spoke to 3losh since then except once and that was 2 days ago when I told him to shut up, but on the other hand 3losh was annoying me twice. The first time was after his unsuccessful report during westhill he kept provoking me and I acted like he doesn't exist and continuously kept notifying the admins to kindly silence him, finally Ras stepped in.

How am I failing to do that when he keeps provoking this and just for saying shutup and eat shit ONCE I get a 14 days ban and when he provokes more than 3 times he keeps getting the same length, 7 days. Sorry but I dont see where I am failing with the instructions here.

Quote:Now that is said, in response to "other people have got this and that". This is not about other people. This is about you, and your case is not the same as "other people".

I don't know really what else there is to be said. I will keep this thread open incase you wish to reply, but I have absolutely no intention of unbanning either you or 3losh.

Please may I remind you of the following rule:

Rules 9.1 Wrote:
9.1. Do not argue with the [TC] members.
If you get a punishment, you very likely broke a server rule. Obey the [TC] members' orders. We are not here to ruin the fun, but to keep everything in order and safe. If a [TC] member tells you to stop doing something, do so.
If you feel unfairly treated, you can post on the forum with an unban request or ask for an explanation.

Obviously this is not about other people but I am bringing other people up and comparing, how is it that they keep getting the same ban length but when I do it once its 14 days? There must be some logical reason behind this and you haven't answered.

Tell me why I really don't deserve an unban? It was just once and after almost 3 weeks and I had to, he was bothering me. In-fact you should have extended 3losh's ban instead of 7 days, it's not the first time I must kindly remind you, its the 4th or 5th time. But for me, a 1st time is 14 days?

I am not arguing with you here or previously with any admin, I am just telling you why I think the ban you put in place is totally unfair.

Quote:When you and 3losh return from your bans, any further "annoyances" or "incidents" between you both will more than likely end up being dealt with via a ban placed on your accounts again and again until you both can learn to ignore each other or get on with each other.

Don't worry, you said that previously and I never did, thankfully Ras stepped in and silenced him, but in this case I silence him, I get 14 days. I promise if I return and he talks to me I'll report him directly. I sent him a PM I told him please stop whats going on between us because i know that a ban is not in any of our interests.

Quote:However if you do feel that you really need to appeal your ban, go ahead. However, I would highly recommended not doing so as an unsuccessful appeal carries a ban extension, as I am sure you are aware.

I won't appeal my ban, I will try winning in this thread. Please don't close this thread after your next reply.

KooKoo

P.S I remember many times reporting people via !tc of people saying eat shit in either arabic or english and their ether told to be quiet or ignored. no kicks no bans.

RE: Unban dmo3_al7zn - Ash - 2016-10-07 11:43

I based your ban length on the following logic...

You and 3losh fail to leave each other alone and are causing admins to spend ALOT of time dealing with unnecessary reports and issues. For that, you both received a 7 day ban as you ignored warnings to leave each other alone.

You insulted 3losh. 7 days for that for you.

Ash

RE: Unban dmo3_al7zn - KooKoo - 2016-10-07 12:09

You said I recieved 14?

Ash I swear to god I never spoke to 3losh except this one time and I get a ban for it?

I dont't deserve any ban. Sorry

RE: Unban dmo3_al7zn - Ash - 2016-10-07 12:21

7 days for the first reason + 7 days for the insult = 14 days.

RE: Unban dmo3_al7zn - KooKoo - 2016-10-07 14:05

I never was warned for insulting? And I never had problems with 3losh or talked to him? (after your message in the report)

RE: Unban dmo3_al7zn - Ash - 2016-10-07 14:09

(2016-10-07 14:05)KooKoo Wrote:  I never was warned for insulting? And I never had problems with 3losh or talked to him? (after your message in the report)

You should not need a warning. You are not "entitled" to a warning. I think it is obvious enough from all the times I have personally spoke to you that when I say leave each other alone, it covers all basis of communications (including insulting).

I think there is nothing else we need to discuss to be honest.

Ash

Unban Request Denied