[TC] Gaming Forums
Umm, Random ban? (Unban Request Granted by Bez) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Umm, Random ban? (Unban Request Granted by Bez) (/showthread.php?tid=24141)

Umm, Random ban? (Unban Request Granted by Bez) - Huski - 2016-10-15 00:47

● Your LFS Username: unisonzero

● Time & Date of Incident 2 days ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

I was on literally 2 days ago, and poof banned today.

Apparently its for swearing, a I took a fine for it, and B it was ACCIDENTAL, so I believe 14 days is a bit harsh for an accident.

(P.S 1K and 14 days? C'mon guys, make your mind up.)

Status: Administrator Notified. Updated by: Pete. - Pete - 2016-10-15 04:44

The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.

RE: Umm, Random ban? - Stephen - 2016-10-15 07:35

Swearing fines are issued by the insim and doesn't discriminate. These fines (plus fine kicks) serve as warnings not to keep doing it. If you have a bind with swearing I suggest you remove it.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Bez. - Bez - 2016-10-15 09:17

I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

RE: Umm, Random ban? - Huski - 2016-10-15 12:06

(2016-10-15 07:35)Stephen Wrote:  Swearing fines are issued by the insim and doesn't discriminate. These fines (plus fine kicks) serve as warnings not to keep doing it. If you have a bind with swearing I suggest you remove it.

I usually do when I join [TC] I have it solely for drifting since it adds some sort of humor to it. But 2 days ago I forgot to re-bind my usual sorry bind.

RE: Umm, Random ban? - Bez - 2016-10-15 13:57

Hello Fury,

Swearing on our servers is not tolerated. The swearing fines are there to keep you from swearing. They also serve as warnings and are noted on your URS.

Rule Wrote:1.7. Use proper language at all times.
Swearing, insults, racism, abuse and otherwise offensive language is not tolerated in our servers. Insulting gestures (ie "middle finger") or graphical characters will be treated like written in plain text. That includes the use of substitution characters in swearwords.
Please be advised that racism in particular is very harshly looked upon.
Note: The most serious swearwords are auto-fined by the system, but this is only a warning. You may still get banned in case of repeated violations.

As you said this was a bind accident I'm going to give you another chance. Please do not swear on our servers. Please reply saying you understand the above rule.

RE: Umm, Random ban? - Huski - 2016-10-15 14:44

Hello Beez.

I do understand it.

RE: Umm, Random ban? - Bez - 2016-10-15 14:49

Thanks.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.