[TC] Gaming Forums
Banned for nothing (Unban Request Denied by Ash) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: Banned for nothing (Unban Request Denied by Ash) (/showthread.php?tid=24198)

Banned for nothing (Unban Request Denied by Ash) - Erki - 2016-10-19 17:49

● Your LFS Username:Spunge

● Time & Date of Incident:8:30 +2gmt

● Replay / Screenshot Link:none
● Replay Timestamps:none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:Basically, TC Staff has banned me literally for no reason. No need to unban just want to know if his behaviour was right. Clapped because he started to watch a demo(took him literally 5 minutes to get into it).

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Ash. - Ash - 2016-10-19 17:49

I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

Obviously everything I explained to you in the server went in one ear and out the other. Let me refresh your mind with our recent conversation.

It started off with you telling someone they are reported (which is fine). However there was no need to show the "saved MP replay" local line, which I believe you did in a malicious manner.

Quote:spunge Δ™ Erki : reported
spunge Δ™ Erki : Saved MP replay - tartarusnoob

This is where I step in:

Quote:RacerAsh3 [TC]›Ash‹[RES] : Δ™ Erki - ...
RacerAsh3 [TC]›Ash‹[RES] : Δ™ Erki - Stop trying to provoke a reaction.
RacerAsh3 [TC]›Ash‹[RES] : Δ™ Erki - Official warning for breaking rule 1.1

You then get a bee in your bonnet and get annoyed that you got yourself into trouble.

Quote:spunge Δ™ Erki : he has been literally ramming me for 3minutes row
spunge Δ™ Erki : and nothing?
spunge Δ™ Erki : damn nice
spunge Δ™ Erki : nice staff i'd say

I then give you a reasonable response informing you that we cannot read minds.

Quote:[TC]›Ash‹[RES] : Δ™ Erki - If you dont report him, how are we to know?
[TC]›Ash‹[RES] : Δ™ Erki - Dont get that attitude on.

To which you rudely replied (which translate to "i dont care"):

Quote:Δ™ Erki : idc

To which I politely told you this:

Quote:[TC]›Ash‹[RES] : Δ™ Erki - Exactly... So apologise and then i will review my replay.

To which you reply telling me I dont give a 'damn' about this 'kid':

Quote:Δ™ Erki : lol nope, you dont have i dont give a damn about this kid

Which is when I then kicked you for your attitude.

Upon your return:

Quote:spunge Δ™ Erki : now why i got kicked
RacerAsh3 [TC]›Ash‹[RES] : Δ™ Erki - Told you to sort your attitude out.

Then I was planning to check the replay:

Quote:RacerAsh3 [TC]›Ash‹[RES] : Δ™ Erki - I will go check the replay now. Behave yourself please.

To which you arrogantly replied:

Quote:spunge Δ™ Erki : [TC]›Ash‹[RES] - hahahaha wau clap clap

At which point I banned you.

In response to "Clapped because he started to watch a demo(took him literally 5 minutes to get into it)." I could have dealt with the situation ALOT quicker if I did not have to deal with your stupid behaviour.

Ash

RE: Banned for nothing - Erki - 2016-10-19 18:01

Or maybe I just touched your feelings with this "clap clap" because you were so slow and then you became butthurt and banned me?And also I dont see anything wrong "I dont give a 'damn' about this 'kid'" in this sentence.

RE: Banned for nothing - Ash - 2016-10-19 18:03

(2016-10-19 18:01)Erki Wrote:  Or maybe I just touched your feelings with this "clap clap" because you were so slow and then you became butthurt and banned me?And also I dont see anything wrong "I dont give a 'damn' about this 'kid'" in this sentence.

You did not touch my feelings. I specifically warned you to sort your attitude problems out, to which you failed to comply.

You seem to have allowed your attitude to follow you onto this forum. Please think carefully before you respond.

RE: Banned for nothing - Erki - 2016-10-19 18:09

I literally harrashed this guy in first minutes, got kicked, came back and have not done anything wrong? Say me how is "kid" harrashing or anything, i just clapped because your stupidity, i literally said that i don't give a damn about this kid.

My main question is still.... why do i deserved this ban? i got kicked already for my behaviour.

RE: Banned for nothing - Ash - 2016-10-19 18:10

(2016-10-19 18:09)Erki Wrote:  I literally harrashed this guy in first minutes, got kicked, came back and have not done anything wrong? Say me how is "kid" harrashing or anything, i just clapped because your stupidity, i literally said that i don't give a damn about this kid.

My main question is still.... why do i deserved this ban? i got kicked already for my behaviour.

No one said anything about harrasing the guy. It is solely about your attitude.

You deserve a ban because of your sarcastic comments despite a warning and a kick.

Is there anything else to discuss or will I need members of management to review this case?

Quote: i just clapped because your stupidity

That is not really helping the situation, is it?

RE: Banned for nothing - Erki - 2016-10-19 18:14

You are completely right, but why I'm getting punished twice about my attitude, yes i was wrong at the first point of the situation should'nt save the replay with this name but i got my punishment and it was a kick, but afterwards it was all up to your feelings and banned me because i said clap clap to you.

RE: Banned for nothing - Ash - 2016-10-19 18:15

(2016-10-19 18:14)Erki Wrote:  You are completely right, but why I'm getting punished twice about my attitude, yes i was wrong at the first point of the situation should'nt save the replay with this name but i got my punishment and it was a kick, but afterwards it was all up to your feelings and banned me because i said clap clap to you.

You got punished continuously because your attitude continued to be foul. I dont think there is anything else to say.

I am also extending your ban to 3 days for your comment of "I just clapped because your stupidity". This also applies to the account of "kurikz".

RE: Banned for nothing - Erki - 2016-10-19 18:18

And its all about your feelings again, well sad sad. Waiting Other admin to solve this neutrally, and may i ask why are you banning completely random account ?

RE: Banned for nothing - Ash - 2016-10-19 18:20

(2016-10-19 18:18)Erki Wrote:  And its all about your feelings again, well sad sad. Waiting Other admin to solve this neutrally, and may i ask why are you banning completely random account ?

This is not about my feelings. This is about your inability to follow simply instructions and rules.

And I have good reason to believe you have access to this account due to IP Matches and Nickname matches.

RE: Banned for nothing - Erki - 2016-10-19 18:27

(2016-10-19 18:20)Ash Wrote:  
(2016-10-19 18:18)Erki Wrote:  And its all about your feelings again, well sad sad. Waiting Other admin to solve this neutrally, and may i ask why are you banning completely random account ?

This is not about my feelings. This is about your inability to follow simply instructions and rules.

And I have good reason to believe you have access to this account due to IP Matches and Nickname matches.

Basically living in school-hostel, everyone who ever uses wifi has same IP-adress(1000+) students are living here.

You have not given me any instructions, only rules, and i have not done anything wrong, and if i did i already got punished (kick). Is it difficult to recognize that you have hard feelings because i said that i was clapping because of your "stupidity" (probly you are gonna extend this ban to 5 days).

Edit: Last answer for you and then I'm done with you, not ready to get like 30days. Invite other Admin to solve this problem neutrally.
Thanks,

Erki

RE: Banned for nothing - Ash - 2016-10-19 18:31

(2016-10-19 18:18)Erki Wrote:  Basically living in school-hostel, everyone who ever uses wifi has same IP-adress(1000+) students are living here.

You have not given me any instructions, only rules, and i have not done anything wrong, and if i did i already got punished (kick). Is it difficult to recognize that you have hard feelings because i said that i was clapping because of your "stupidity" (probly you are gonna extend this ban to 5 days).

There is transactions being sent between the two accounts and also your nicknames match up perfectly. More than a coincidence I believe.

I dont see why you are struggling to understand that I have issued you with instructions. These are all examples of where I have provided you with instruction.

Quote:Stop trying to provoke a reaction.
Quote:Dont get that attitude on.
Quote:Behave yourself please.

If there is nothing else productive to add to this thread, may I go ahead and archive it?

RE: Banned for nothing - Erki - 2016-10-19 18:36

Adding something productive, Basically, you said these "instructions" to me before kick, kick solved everything. I haven't said anything wrong minutes before ban. Only thing i said to you was "hahaha waou clap clap" and you banned me. How does it show BAD behaviour?

RE: Banned for nothing - Ash - 2016-10-19 18:39

"Clap clap" being a rude and sarcastic comment despite the previous warnings.

I am finished with this now, I have spent plenty of time dealing with this now. If you still want an unban, put an appeal in and management will review it and review my behaviour in dealing with this.

Unban Request Denied