[TC] Gaming Forums
+ unban (Unban Request Granted by Dracula) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + unban (Unban Request Granted by Dracula) (/showthread.php?tid=24405)

+ unban (Unban Request Granted by Dracula) - martinssrtyup - 2016-11-12 11:29

- Your LFS Username: martinssrtyup

- Time & Date of Incident: 2016-11-10 13:14:48

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: i pressed T and started type! But i I did not manage to explain what took on that place then i get BAN! I did not say forgive (sorry for bad language i used Google Translate)

RE: unban - martinssrtyup - 2016-11-12 12:00

(2016-11-12 11:29)martinssrtyup Wrote:  - Your LFS Username: martinssrtyup

- Time & Date of Incident: 2016-11-10 13:14:48

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: i pressed T and started type! But i I did not manage to explain what took on that place then i get BAN! I did not say forgive (sorry for bad language i used Google Translate)

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dracula. - Dracula - 2016-11-12 12:04

I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hello,

You claim that you pressed 'T', which on mouse driving would completely center your steering - why does your steering appear to move to the right just before impact?
If you had the chat menu open, it would stay centered, unless of course you hit the barrier. You had not touched the barrier even though your steering is moved to the right.

Another question is, how did you manage to not safely send a message when you could see the parked vehicle ahead of you for easily more than 30 seconds or so.

I'm a bit suspicious of your claims and would appreciate if you could further explain what occurred, taking my questions into consideration.

RE: unban - martinssrtyup - 2016-11-12 13:27

Hello.

I wanted to press e Pohu but inadvertently pressed the t button. and met an accident. I'm sorry, but gave ban. I wanted to write what happened, but not time.

RE: unban - Dracula - 2016-11-12 13:51

Hello,

I feel your story has some validity to it, and on this occasion will unban your account. Please check out our rules at tc-g.uk/rules and ensure you don't cause any more major accidents like this one in the future.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.