[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report-Tofu[•]Soul (Report Archived by Dracula) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report-Tofu[•]Soul (Report Archived by Dracula) (/showthread.php?tid=24577)

+ Report-Tofu[•]Soul (Report Archived by Dracula) - Tris - 2016-12-01 22:33

Your LFS username:tristatron

Their LFS username(s):narrow
Their in-game nickname(s):Tofu[•]Soul

Main reason(s):Brake checking

Replay and/or screenshot
Replay timestamps: 15:10

Description of incident (inc date & time):30/11/16
As you can see from the replay he goes into the right lane so I assumed he was planning to turn right, I start to pass him but he cuts back into the left lane and blocks me, I tap my horn a few times just to let him know I was there since at the time it seemed like he didn't. He then proceeds to brake check me causing me and the car behind me to crash. It was clearly on purpose and he clearly didn't want to pull into the car park on the left because firstly he was most likely not even going to make it considering how late he broke and secondly because he hit the gas right after he brake checks
Tried to talk to him after but as expected, I was ignored.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dracula. - Dracula - 2016-12-02 00:49

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

This user will be receiving a warning for Rule 1.2, as I believe what he did is provocation of an accident (as seen in the replay when the car behind yours hits you as a result of his actions).

Any further offences of this nature will probably end in a ban as we take this sort of stuff fairly seriously.

[Image: RwG1GkS.png]

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.