[TC] Gaming Forums
LightsOut - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Community Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Live for Speed Area (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Forum: Community Teams (/forumdisplay.php?fid=113)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=155)
+----- Thread: LightsOut (/showthread.php?tid=24656)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: LightsOut - Amarex - 2017-02-26 21:30

Thanks Smile

RE: LightsOut - Huski - 2017-02-26 23:02

Good luck Amarex!

RE: LightsOut - Lewis2212 - 2017-02-26 23:19

Good luck Amarex, hope it goes well!

RE: LightsOut - Babydoodles - 2017-02-27 00:07

Best of luck Amarex!

RE: LightsOut - GOOMB - 2017-02-27 14:06

[Image: EjPOHaP.png]
Hello [TC] community,
I have changed my mind and I am going to return to Lo. I have made many stupid decisions in my life and this was one of them. I chose to return because most members currently in Lo have been there from the beginning, and for me the owner and founder of the team to leave is not really a wise thing to do, the current members of Lo are like my virtual family, and I cant betray my family. Lo had an amazing start, it was doing great! But some great things don't end well, and for me to leave once small issues start to arise is very petty of me to do. I know this will hurt my image, and it also will hurt my image for going back to the position I was in when I left, but i don't really care. Why? Lo is my virtual family, they are my friends, and I would never leave my family with issues that I could have started. Lo is going to come back better than ever! Also if anyone wants to talk crap about my decision I won't give a damn, I won't leave my family and my dignity to go down the drain. I received many messages from people in Lo being pissed off at what I have done, but they didn't hate me for it, that is what family is like.
Thanks, Goomb

RE: LightsOut - Sebas - 2017-02-27 14:52

People did not like that you left your own team when shit hit the fan, you'll have to deal with that. Even though it might sound strange deciding to come back to your team will be the wisest decision you'll be making this week.

Dealing with backlash from the community is something you need to deal with. You can't please everyone at the same time and whatever you do, someone will be unhappy about it. Saying that "you don't give a damn" will only fuel the fire and make matters worse.

In the end, I'm happy that you decided to come back to your own team, it needs you. It needs a strong leader in order for it to grow and become successful.

Good luck.

RE: LightsOut - Russ - 2017-02-27 16:47

Now you're back concentrate on the team, don't take any negative comments to heart. We've seen so many teams come and go over the years but I genuinely wish you the best with LO as you have some great members. If you ever need any advice I'm sure current affiliate team leaders wouldn't mind pointing you in the right direction.

Good luck Smile

RE: LightsOut - Spark - 2017-02-27 20:07

I know you at some point you will require so help, leadership wise. You are more than welcome to contact me for advice.

RE: LightsOut - Owl - 2017-02-28 15:42

Hello [TC] Community,

We have a number promotions to announce! Due to their hard work and continuous effort inside the team, we would like to announce two new members of Team Management:
  • Lo°Holo
  • Lo°Enox

They both have been working very hard supporting the team in many ways to do with skinning and decision making. If management ever needed another opinion, they were the guys we went to, ans they sure did a good job of it.

Secondly, we would like to announce another promotion. This person has been showing outstanding attitude towards the team and towards others on the servers since he has joined LightsOut. And he continues to show his friendly attitude to everyone today. Congratulations Doggy! :
  • Lo°Doggy

As some of you may know, my partner in crime, Lo°GOOMB, has returned to the team, I would like to formally reintroduce him to the team and thank him for making the correct decision to come back to his home. Welcome back! :
  • Lo°GOOMB

Also, keep your eyes peeled on this thread and the LFS Forums for an upcoming event that we are planning! Wink #spoilers

~Lo°Owl

RE: LightsOut - Huski - 2017-02-28 16:33

Good job Ryu-Oniisan! Enox, keep making photoshop stuff, its your job (Still good job). Good luck Goomb! and Good job Doggy!

RE: LightsOut - Lewis2212 - 2017-02-28 17:08

Congratulations to those who got promoted! Keep up the good work.

RE: LightsOut - Spark - 2017-02-28 19:19

Congratulations!

RE: LightsOut - TAZxx - 2017-02-28 23:40

Promotions and GOOMB leaving & coming back, interesting week for you guys! GOOMB glad you made the decision to come back.

To all promoted, keep up the good work, got a great team here!

RE: LightsOut - GOOMB - 2017-03-01 09:33

LightsOut Discord

>>>>DISCORD<<<<

RE: LightsOut - Owl - 2017-03-05 15:43

Hello [TC] Community,

I would formally like to introduce Lo°Toni to Team LightsOut. He is going to be undertaking a one week recruitment period with us.

Welcome:
  • Lo°Toni

~Lo°Owl

RE: LightsOut - Toni - 2017-03-05 15:46

Thanks for the opportunity, feels great to be in a team again.

Before people start wondering why i didnt join an affiliate team, i want to try something new...

RE: LightsOut - Owl - 2017-03-05 18:55

Hello [TC] Community,

We would like to announce our new forum! - http://teamlightsout.net - It is still however though in a WIP stage as we are still experimenting with the background for the forums.

~Lo°Management

RE: LightsOut - RipstiE - 2017-03-05 19:03

Good luck Toni! Smile

RE: LightsOut - Owl - 2017-03-05 19:09

Hello [TC] Community,

Please join us in congratulating Lo°Amarex on becoming a member in Team LightsOut. He has shown a good attitude towards members on servers and within the team.

Welcome:
  • Lo°Amarex

~Lo°Owl

RE: LightsOut - CyanKill - 2017-03-05 20:02

gg wp New name eh?