[TC] Gaming Forums
Can Forum profiles be deleted as a request - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Help Requests & Technical Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Thread: Can Forum profiles be deleted as a request (/showthread.php?tid=24807)

Can Forum profiles be deleted as a request - harley a - 2016-12-19 06:10

Hello TC

So i was wondering if i could ask if a forum administrator could remove old profiles from past LFS accounts here on the forums. reason why i would like this to happen is i was a problem LFS user i will not lie, i hung with the wrong people and i faced consequences. i am 26 now and i dont have time to hang out with silly kids like i used to.

Now i dont want any sympathy but life for the last 2-3 years has been bad for me IRL. i would like to start afresh and make a proper account with my current LFS licence for 2017.

If this can be done could a admin please get in touch with me in a PM please and if not state the reason and close the ticket.

Merry Christmas to all

Harley Armitstead

RE: Can Forum profiles be deleted as a request - Adorable - 2016-12-19 06:35

harley a Perm. banned 2013-06-03 00:07:45 Not Welcome
--

You're ban evading with "aussie6668"?

RE: Can Forum profiles be deleted as a request - Borja - 2016-12-19 08:54

Insted of buying a new account, ask admins if they want to you come back to serve.

Also, it's an account that doesn't matter if exists or not, but this will not remove the past.

Anyways, im sure that admins will help you happyly.

RE: Can Forum profiles be deleted as a request - Ash - 2016-12-19 08:57

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It seems you have been extensively ban evading for the last few years.

You obviously know this is not tolerated by us, as you got banned on another account you also used for ban evading.

In future, I suggest making an unban request/appeal and go from there.

Aussue6668 will be issued with a ban again.

RE: Can Forum profiles be deleted as a request - Pete - 2016-12-19 11:35

As the for original request, we do not delete forum accounts.