[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - RecepK. (Report Archived by Sheep) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - RecepK. (Report Archived by Sheep) (/showthread.php?tid=24821)

+ Report - RecepK. (Report Archived by Sheep) - RipstiE - 2016-12-20 16:13

Your LFS username: RipstiE

Their LFS username(s): RecepK.
Their in-game nickname(s): [RSP]EyĆ¼p

Main reason(s): Intefering the chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?c1cu8u0unrrztpb

Replay timestamps:
1:18:56
1:20:17
1:24:40
1:34:34

Description of incident (inc date & time):

Happened around 15:00 UTC on 20.12. 2016

At 1:18:56 He gets between me and my suspect and don't move after spamming the move button, after overtaking the suspect he crashes and when he wanted to join the road he cut off other cop in chase and causes him to lose the suspect. He didn't even apologize
At 1:20:17 He overtakes me and still does not move for the move button spam, then he fully rams the suspect and again doesn't apologize. He still continues to follow the chase and then he rams suspect again. He braked to watch how suspect is going and when he saw we were doing u-turn he did it again and almost caused crash another cop in other chase.
At 1:24:40 after the chase ended i wrote him what he did wrong and that i'm going report him for doing it on purpose, he just wrote back ??. After he realise i'm going to put report on him he tells me "Sorry dude my mistake". I wrote to !tc what happened, but i got no answers.
At 1:34:34 He blocks me while i was in chase and then following me. I told him two times to stay away from the chase but he kept doing it. He almost crashes me and then overtakes my chase. Niffum then spams the move button so he moves from the way, but again he just ignores it.
At 1:38:34 I told him that he ruins the chase again and that i will now put report on him. He just says ok and again "Sorry dude my mistake".
I wrote it to !tc again because sheep was online, but he told me to make report here instead because he has no replay.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Sheep. - Deaky - 2016-12-21 20:26

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Yep, he caused multiple accidents without saying sorry and failed to respect the siren.
recepk. will be banned for his actions.
Cheers for the report

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.