[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report x2 users (Report Archived by Dracula) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report x2 users (Report Archived by Dracula) (/showthread.php?tid=24836)

+ Report x2 users (Report Archived by Dracula) - Engine - 2016-12-22 13:06

Your LFS username: StatGear

Their LFS username(s):MGNNB-52, sevaz111
Their in-game nickname(s):ZakSmith,[GC]DANGR [COP]

Main reason(s): ramming/hitting me no sorry.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/54yqc94bb59y8va/%5E0%5B%5E7GC%5E0%5D%5E7DANGR_%5BCOP%5D_-.mpr
Replay timestamps:13:57 and 14;06

Description of incident (inc date & time):at 13;57 ZakSmith tries to do an overtake move and hits me and jumps on his horn as if it was my fault he couldn't get passed. when I came back onto the circuit WITH LOOKING BEFOREHAND might I add before either of them come and say, Dangr doesn't slow down and makes contact with me with no sorry at all. he is also speeding as a cop earlier on with no sirens going or onscreen warning. I believe he is abusing his cop powers.

RE: Report x2 users - Huski - 2016-12-22 13:07

He went WW beforehand and hit me over ramps too, caused me to flip (ZakSmith)

RE: Report x2 users - Danger - 2016-12-23 15:25

i send him !move multiple times but he still ignoring me

RE: Report x2 users - RipstiE - 2016-12-23 16:42

i had with ZakSmith multiple problems in past too

RE: Report x2 users - Engine - 2016-12-24 11:13

(2016-12-23 15:25)Danger Wrote:  i send him !move multiple times but he still ignoring me

go through the replay. you NEVER did !move so don't lie to try and save your butt. also you had no sirens displayed on screen nor did you have a siren going on your car.

RE: Report x2 users - BP - 2016-12-24 11:17

(2016-12-24 11:13)StatGear Wrote:  
(2016-12-23 15:25)Danger Wrote:  i send him !move multiple times but he still ignoring me

go through the replay. you NEVER did !move so don't lie to try and save your butt. also you had no sirens displayed on screen nor did you have a siren going on your car.

Replay doesn't show any InSim stuff.

RE: Report x2 users - Engine - 2016-12-24 11:20

Quote:Replay doesn't show any InSim stuff.

ah ok, but anyway there was no visual siren showing up on screen nor did he have sirens going.. unless insim bugged out severely for me then I dunno.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dracula. - Dracula - 2016-12-26 02:37

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report x2 users - Dracula - 2016-12-26 03:04

Hello,

I will give sevaz111 a reminder of R5.2.
It is unlikely he manually turned off the visual siren, so I am not sure what occurred with you not seeing it, but if he was following rules he would have also had an audible siren running at the time which could have prevented this incident anyway.

As for ramming, I'm not going to treat it as such, beeping your horn isn't a massive deal and the closest thing to a ram with you and MGNNB-52 was the pit/tap you did on him yourself.

As far as sevaz111 knew, he had sirens on and you didn't move, I can understand contact might be made as he tries to get around someone.

For all others mentioning previous issues with user MGNNB-52, unless you make a report or provide evidence of said incidents, I can't take any action over it.

Thanks for your report.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.