[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - [COP]AVENGR (Report Archived by Ice) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - [COP]AVENGR (Report Archived by Ice) (/showthread.php?tid=24970)

- Report - [COP]AVENGR (Report Archived by Ice) - AlZnKoRY - 2017-01-01 22:00

Your LFS username:
AlZnKoRY

Their LFS username(s): BLACKMAFIA.

Their in-game nickname(s): [COP]AVENGR

Main reason(s):

Stopped me and robbed me of $ 140 without any reason without prior notice

Replay and/or screenshot link: We have maintained the previous section we can not photographed / Replay was not being recorded

Replay timestamps:

Replay was not being recorded

Description of incident (inc date & time):
12:30 GMT, after a dispute between me and him he came and I practice the system and stopped me and asked me $ 140 without notice, and I do not know why, and when I spoke with him and did not respond to me and ignore me, do you give the function of the police to hunt down not guilty? And once again stopped me and asked me $ 40 also did not tell me why I was behind a passer-by and they said to him, Why not give it a stopover prior warning? It did not take me the $ 40 and out of the server, we have continued with the administrator [TC] »Pete« But it was afk
I hope the administration taking the penalty against him, had no right to punish me for a row, I wish to thank the administration and understanding.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Ice. - Ice - 2017-01-04 10:46

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Without proof there is nothing i can do because i cannot confirm or deny whether your side of the story is correct or not therefor no action will be taken.

-Ice

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.