[TC] Gaming Forums
Wasn't heard out properly.. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Wasn't heard out properly.. (/showthread.php?tid=24981)

Wasn't heard out properly.. - Engine - 2017-01-03 10:28

No one ever spoke to me to actually discuss these issues regarding my ban..

Quote:There is little grace in apologising after being caught. You’re not sorry; you’re sorry you were caught.

No, I'm sorry for doing what I did in the first place. see this is where no one believes a thing I say.

Quote:That being said, we do appreciate the honesty about your personal situation. What we’re struggling with, however, is the notion that you have indeed changed in the last 2 weeks. Right up until the last minute on our servers you consistently demonstrated that you were having a difficult time controlling your temper. That isn’t something that fixes itself in 2 weeks.

Doesn't seem like you guys appreciate it.

I've asked for the chance to let me prove that I have changed.. whether it be on another server or not, I can prove I have changed.

Quote:Despite how you may feel now, what happens when the ‘red mist’ descends again?

We all feel that you need some time away from the servers to reflect and re-assess what is and isn’t important. Otherwise we’ll be stuck in the endless cycle of you losing your temper, doing things you regret, while accumulating an ever-increasing number of bans. We don’t want this to happen.

this "red mist" wouldn't decend again. I told you what I would do should it start to show.. I've had more to say but I've not been given a chance to say it.

No one even believes a word I say...

RE: Wasn't heard out properly.. - Brad - 2017-01-03 10:35

We are treating you as we would do anyone else. Other people in the same situation have served their ban with grace. You should too.

Re-read our reply because I don't think you truly have grasped what we're trying to say.

Please stop making these threads - you don't see other banned people doing so, right?

Thread Closed