[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - [GLOW]ANGEL[COP] (Report Archived by Brad) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - [GLOW]ANGEL[COP] (Report Archived by Brad) (/showthread.php?tid=25038)

- Report - [GLOW]ANGEL[COP] (Report Archived by Brad) - xoriweke - 2017-01-06 20:32

I am indignant.
This guy in chase , go fast and crash me with no brake for stop me and win the chase... ( I GOT REPLAY)
And i in other moment turn fast and crash him when i cant brake.
The admin LEON , go and ban me!!!!!!!!
(BAD ENGLISH)
REPLAY: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-Ja6NmW8tkxaVg2Ui04emdiNHc
Min 5:47

Status: Pending Correction. Updated by: Brad. - Brad - 2017-01-06 20:36

Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request

Hi,

I can't see that Leon has banned you?. However, please fix your post format in order for this to be looked at. Please also provide a replay

RE: Report - [GLOW]ANGEL[COP] - xoriweke - 2017-01-06 20:53

Sorry i got bit time to write posts , i only save the mpr to this moment , if its incorrect i deleted it , no problem.. wait for unban and..

RE: Report - [GLOW]ANGEL[COP] - Brad - 2017-01-06 21:00

He did apologise for what was clearly an accident, but I understand you then intentionally rammed the cop back and you were kicked, then banned? Why?

RE: Report - [GLOW]ANGEL[COP] - xoriweke - 2017-01-06 21:15

Im crash with him and i say sorry , same than him.
But ok , cops can crash .
I wait few days for play again ok.

RE: Report - [GLOW]ANGEL[COP] - Brad - 2017-01-06 21:46

No, there is a distinct difference there. He caused an accident and apologised for it.

You, on the other hand, deliberately rammed someone - the "sorry" doesn't matter as it wasn't an accident.

You may only have a 12hr ban this time, but if you keep up that kind of interpretation of the rules i'm afraid those bans will continue coming.

Please re-read the rules.

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.