[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - 3LOSH (Report Archived by Dizzle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - 3LOSH (Report Archived by Dizzle) (/showthread.php?tid=25044)

- Report - 3LOSH (Report Archived by Dizzle) - Ryu - 2017-01-07 03:29

Your LFS username: eregonv1

Their LFS username(s): 3losh
Their in-game nickname(s): 3LOSH [COP]

Main reason(s): 3.10 [Explained in Description More]

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/?jp46gwy9smm9r55

Replay timestamps:

8:41 - I nearly get boxed, causing my front tires to be hot/slippy
10:24-I start braking for the roundabout, giving an extra 2-3 carlengths for braking, and i get smashed from behind
Description of incident (inc date & time):10pm 1/6/17 EST

Firstly let me clarify that i put this under 3.10 as this hit could have been avoided. Reasons-

- 3LOSH was present for my boxing; Thus he knows my tires are shot
- Knowing this he should've kept a safer distance in areas of braking
- At the time of my braking, he has about 3 car lengths between him and I, and going at 200km an hour, coming up to a braking zone is a fairly unsafe distance, also there being no area to evade if he brakes late/underestimates his own braking due to the geography of the intersection coming up.

I am not reporting for the ram as clearly the hit does involve lag ( we were both at about 120. ) My claim is that with the knowledge he should have, and the time played he should know to keep distance in this area of the map for proper braking.

I attempted to receive his braking settings to test his brakes to see if i could brake in time using his set, thus solving this whole thing, but he refused to do so.

RE: Report - 3LOSH - 3 L O S H - 2017-01-07 04:14

Hello

I don't have a lot to say , i think that accident wasn't because of the brakes or something even if i didn't brake it wouldn't be like this accident if i wasn't lagging , therefore i was lagging a little bit and that's what made you flying so i'm sorry for my lag

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dizzle. - Dizzle - 2017-01-07 04:51

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi,

3losh did brake late. Lag was a factor in shooting your car forward so hard. This is a pretty common incident in this area, with and without experience and it will most likely happen to you again. This situation looks like it was an accident.

@3losh try to compensate for your lag. I understand it is hard due to the random ping jumps and there is no way to be prepared for it.

-Dizzle

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.