[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - mariuba2 (Pampinox) (Report Archived by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - mariuba2 (Pampinox) (Report Archived by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=25207)

+ Report - mariuba2 (Pampinox) (Report Archived by BP) - Sinobad - 2017-01-20 23:02

Your LFS username: sinobad

Their LFS username(s): mariuba2
Their in-game nickname(s): Pampinox

Main reason(s): Following chase, interfering with a chase, swearing, crashing.

Replay and/or screenshot link:

- First replay (1): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwVbLHSx1jKMbmR4ekJGMXV5NkE (length: 1:00:10)
- Second replay (2): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwVbLHSx1jKMQlo0RzllVXlyM1U (length: 11:29)

Replay timestamps:

First replay (1):
- Starts following chase: 50:20
- Strarts interfering with a chase: 52:30
- Drives in my way: 52:56
- Swearing: 54:26

Second replay (2):
- Crashes in the guy that is being chased + starts following chase: 0:36
- Crashes the cop(Petr Mat): 2:05
- Won't let the cop pass(Petr Mat): 4:21
- Rams/crashes cop(j4me510) head-on: 6:30
- PITs cop(Petr Mat): 9:30

Description of incident: This happend on 20. 1. 2017 at about 19:00 (UK time) on TC CityDriving 2.

Bonus:

[Image: 1ZxafVt.png]

[Image: 8sPcQWc.png]

[Image: qYosGco.png]

RE: Report - mariuba2 (Pampinox) - wyatt burp - 2017-01-21 07:17

To the Admins . My user name is wyatt burp , In game name is bandit. This is my 1st time ever in the "post" section. I just wanted to add to "SINOBAD'S" report , Mariuba2 / pampinox was way out of control ! I was parked in the pits and was "afk" when i came back i found my car smashed and out of the pit, Not only did i loose me trip i was also fined for taking out a traffic light. i saved the replay and reviewed it. Mariuba2 was the person that did this. I then asked him "why did he do that" he stated "cause he could" then he started with name calling, One of the names was "N I G E R".At no point did i argue back with him.I saved many screen shots of the conversation. this is my 1st time on the forum and i have no clue on how to show the screen shots or the replay. But i wanted to confirm that Sinobad's report is correct. Thank you for your time and i hope something can be done with Mariuba2 Thank You ..Wyatt burp / Bandit

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2017-01-21 09:18

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Just to get a few things out of the way:

(2017-01-21 07:17)wyatt burp Wrote:  To the Admins . My user name is wyatt burp , In game name is bandit. This is my 1st time ever in the "post" section. I just wanted to add to "SINOBAD'S" report , Mariuba2 / pampinox was way out of control ! I was parked in the pits and was "afk" when i came back i found my car smashed and out of the pit, Not only did i loose me trip i was also fined for taking out a traffic light. i saved the replay and reviewed it. Mariuba2 was the person that did this. I then asked him "why did he do that" he stated "cause he could" then he started with name calling, One of the names was "N I G E R".At no point did i argue back with him.I saved many screen shots of the conversation. this is my 1st time on the forum and i have no clue on how to show the screen shots or the replay. But i wanted to confirm that Sinobad's report is correct. Thank you for your time and i hope something can be done with Mariuba2 Thank You ..Wyatt burp / Bandit

For future reference, see THIS thread. Smile I assume Sinobad's replay/s will cover what you said, if not, I'm thinking that enough evidence will be gathered for the user to receive a substantial ban anyway.

It's not really your fault but please try to avoid repeating other players' really bad words, such as the N word.

RE: Report - mariuba2 (Pampinox) - BP - 2017-01-21 09:54

Having checked both replays and his chatlogs, this is the result:

Quote:mariuba2 Corby Banned 730 days 2017-01-21 09:51:08 2019-01-21 09:51:08 729d 23h 56min Swearing, insulting, racism, interfering with chase/ignoring sirens, intentionally hitting/ramming people, general trolling. All in big proportions.

Thanks.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.