[TC] Gaming Forums
Weston Park (WE1X) - One direction. - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: General Information (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Server & InSim Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Weston Park (WE1X) - One direction. (/showthread.php?tid=25217)

Weston Park (WE1X) - One direction. - Renglon - 2017-01-21 20:32

Hello,
  at the outset, I would like to point out that my English is not good and so I will be brief and I will translate his words through Google translator.

Westhill racing circuit was formerly one-way and the players could choose. Either ride or a side street race on the circuit. For some time it is not, unfortunately, it is a two-way circuit and even if the server is full, then sits empty except for 1-2 players. From my perspective, when one-way traffic, the track was used more. I would be glad if this change is returned.

RE: Weston Park (WE1X) - One direction. - Adam - 2017-01-21 22:10

i dont like that band

RE: Weston Park (WE1X) - One direction. - Adorable - 2017-01-21 22:58

It's better now rather than make it strictly for racing, I sometimes like to cruise around it with an XRG/XFG.

RE: Weston Park (WE1X) - One direction. - Borja - 2017-01-21 23:44

We're on a cruising style server, so I think that it's right as how it is.

RE: Weston Park (WE1X) - One direction. - Jappe - 2017-01-22 10:00

(2017-01-21 22:58)Adorable Wrote:  It's better now rather than make it strictly for racing, I sometimes like to cruise around it with an XRG/XFG.

He does not want to make it strictly for racing, he wants the race circuit in 1 way, but the rest of the track (the roads around the actual track) still like it is now.

However, making it 1 way on the race track will take away the cruise concept., so i'm not into this idea.

RE: Weston Park (WE1X) - One direction. - Carl - 2017-01-22 12:36

I did enjoy when it was just a race circuit but the two way think allows for more cruise routes which is better imo.

RE: Weston Park (WE1X) - One direction. - Renglon - 2017-01-22 14:31

Exits and entrances to the circuit can be just as they are provided with the connection and exit lane.
  Regarding the speed limit, so that no one fails to comply, perhaps the last two players XFG and XRG, who demolished all barriers to the corner and while I watched them at it and therefore were slower, so they stayed below the limit. And to not forget about one or two rounds there oběvilo UF1, he probably also kept out.

RE: Weston Park (WE1X) - One direction. - dyzio2206 - 2017-01-22 17:26

2way is ok.. my prob is the barriers on the entrance-exit points.. it takes ages to go and find a way around...

RE: Weston Park (WE1X) - One direction. - Bez - 2017-01-22 17:37

Having a one-way track would free a tonne of objects to have fun with. We tried it before and it was okay. People just didn't like that all of the exits were blocked off.

Maybe if we allow the service exits/entrances to be open with a gap it would work again.

RE: Weston Park (WE1X) - One direction. - Huski - 2017-01-22 23:41

This is just my P.O.V pls don't stab me Mad

As Bez said:
(2017-01-22 17:37)Bez Wrote:  Having a one-way track would free a tonne of objects to have fun with. We tried it before and it was okay. People just didn't like that all of the exits were blocked off.

Maybe if we allow the service exits/entrances to be open with a gap it would work again.
I definately agree with this point, Westhill is very expansive as terms of normal roads go, if the track was made one way, we'd have more to actually play with in terms of buildables. Because think just relatively how many objects are actually used on Westhill track.

So from a building sort of view, its a plus from me.

Now if they made this with a high speed limit (Say 200KM/H) (124.274MP/H) this could add some kind of speed to the track without being murdered by cops. A one way turn off and on could be made here too. If they unblocked some of the service exits too, this means people can run off of the track if they need to.

RE: Weston Park (WE1X) - One direction. - Renglon - 2017-01-23 17:17

(2017-01-22 17:37)Bez Wrote:  Maybe if we allow the service exits/entrances to be open with a gap it would work again.

With that I totally agreed. Exits and entrances allowed.