[TC] Gaming Forums
- Report - (Aaron and KooKoo) (Report Archived by Dizzle) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - Report - (Aaron and KooKoo) (Report Archived by Dizzle) (/showthread.php?tid=25300)

- Report - (Aaron and KooKoo) (Report Archived by Dizzle) - xMosali - 2017-01-29 13:58

Your LFS username: xMosali

Their LFS username(s): Aaron_Gamer13 , dmo3_al7zn
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP]Aaron , [COP] KooKoo

Main reason(s):
Stopping me and fining me the wrong fine 'Aaron', In chase KooKoo hit's into me without sorry 'KooKoo'

Replay and/or screenshot link:https://uploadir.com/u/n5dgax19

Replay timestamps:
5:14.18 - Aaron fine's me Dangerous driving for running a red light, I told him it's careless driving but he's still calming it's dangerous driving
10:44 - KooKoo hit's me without sorry
16:43.44 - KooKoo hit's from behind into almost traping me in the garage, yet again no sorry

Description of incident (inc date & time):
29.1.2017 , 4:00 GMT+3

RE: Report - (Aaron and KooKoo) - KooKoo - 2017-01-29 15:34

Quote:10:44 - KooKoo hit's me without sorry

I was going like 25kph at the time of this hit, your lag made it look worse. I only accelerated AFTER the hit to pin you against the wall, I was first trying to block the front of your car. Sorry for this though.

Quote:16:43.44 - KooKoo hit's from behind into almost traping me in the garage, yet again no sorry

I didn't know you were going to hit the middle of the pit box and get stuck, I didn't expect that at all. I don't really think this is my fault at all. You were the one driving into the pit boxes which is against the rules.

RE: Report - (Aaron and KooKoo) - xMosali - 2017-01-29 15:44

(2017-01-29 15:34)KooKoo Wrote:  

I was going like 25kph at the time of this hit, your lag made it look worse. I only accelerated AFTER the hit to pin you against the wall, I was first trying to block the front of your car. Sorry for this though.

Quote:16:43.44 - KooKoo hit's from behind into almost traping me in the garage, yet again no sorry

I didn't know you were going to hit the middle of the pit box and get stuck, I didn't expect that at all. I don't really think this is my fault at all. You were the one driving into the pit boxes which is against the rules.

the first time I was trying to do a u-turn which you blocked me and led me to enter the pit boxes, but the second time you keep repeating the pit and if i didn't enter the pit boxes you might have pitted me and led to enter the pit box or even get stuck in a pit stop

RE: Report - (Aaron and KooKoo) - KooKoo - 2017-01-29 15:52

(2017-01-29 15:44)xMosali Wrote:  
(2017-01-29 15:34)KooKoo Wrote:  

the first time I was trying to do a u-turn which you blocked me and led me to enter the pit boxes, but the second time you keep repeating the pit and if i didn't enter the pit boxes you might have pitted me and led to enter the pit box or even get stuck in a pit stop

Yeah I did try or even blocked your U turn, I can do that. Your lag led you to "enter the pit boxes".

As per the second one, I can do p.i.t's there's really nothing against that.

Quote: if i didn't enter the pit boxes you might have pitted me and led to enter the pit box or even get stuck in a pit stop

And your point is....? You drove to the pits not me. If such thing was to happen it's because of yourself and not me. I am just doing what's neccessary and allowed for me to do in order to stop you. If you do not like being stuck in a pit stop or a pit box I suggest you avoid the pitlane area in your next chase.

That's all from me.

KooKoo

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Dizzle. - Dizzle - 2017-01-31 23:30

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hello,

Lag is the blame for basically this entire report. Please realize the difference in a user being aggressive towards you and your internet connection being an emotional wreck.

Redlight fines can be considered careless, or dangerous depending the situation. You pulled out infront of traffic and ran a red light. Im partial on this situation being dangerous, but you did not even pay a dangerous driving fine....you ran.

Do not take chases through pit boxes, It is against our rules.

-Dizzle

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.