[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Cathem (Report Archived by Ice) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Cathem (Report Archived by Ice) (/showthread.php?tid=25331)

+ Report - Cathem (Report Archived by Ice) - Razz - 2017-01-31 20:03

Your LFS username: razrulz1234

Their LFS username(s): iluvkisses
Their in-game nickname(s): [Royal]cathem

Main reason(s): Overtaking chase(s)/No respect for SIREN's/Dangerous Driving constantly

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.filedropper.com/cathem
Replay timestamps:

1:15:08 - Cathem clearly see's me join through the junction and that I'm in a chase, yet carry's on driving very close behind me - no respect for SIREN at all - Constant WW for no reason too and seems like he's trying to overtake?

1:25:25 - From here on wards, it seems like he's following the chase. He starts to follow the chase, just as Me(Razz) and Ganji are trying to gain control from a little incident, Cathem overtakes showing no care for the SIREN.

The following are some time stamps of the user being reported driving. I thought I would spectate him from the replay and see if he's caused any other trouble...

1:17:15 - comes in very fast nearly rear ending Ras, and carry's on honking
- overtakes dangerously nearly hitting Ras and as Ras points out in the public chat "jeez someone in a hurry"

1:18:25 - comes in very fast at RB, goes wrong way for no reason at all, nearly crashing into someone

1:19:15 - driving fast on Industry Lane, crashes into someone going at slow speed because they were drifting

1:20:35 - goes WW for no reason, not sure if he's trying to scare the oncoming user or if its a friend of his

1:21:30 - Once again overtaking traffic from WW, starts to lose control and nearly hits another user

1:21:55 - Overtakes a cop, who I'm guessing is in "Join" mode, but just carries on overtaking the cop even though a SIREN must've been displayed!

1:22:35 - On the wrong side, traffic light is red but carries on going and crashes into a user

1:24:38 - Once again on the wrong side for no reason, just causing danger showing no concern for others

These are just some of the ones I quickly picked out from the replay spectating him. May seem picky, but this sort of driving on the current map (BlackWood) is really unacceptable. Especially with fast chases going on and so much happening at once hes just going to cause a problem with this sort of driving.
Just to point out, he doesn't apologise in any of the incidents stated above. Unless he's using private messages (which he didn't to me when he overtook the chase).

Description of incident (inc date & time):
Happened Today (31/01/17) between 18:34 and 18:45

As stated above near all the time stamps. The main reason for the report is because he just didn't show any respect for SIREN on both occasions. To add to that, he didn't even have the courtesy to say a simple "Sorry".

After confronting him once the chase had ended, he finally apologised, yet I don't think this sort of driving is acceptable.

PS: Sorry for so much text admins, just trying to be clear Wink

Chatlogs:

-Razz

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Ice. - Ice - 2017-02-03 09:13

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

User will receive a strict final confirmable in-game warning for his very reckless driving, nearly causing multiple accidents, along with a few crashes and endangering chases.

Thank you for the report

-Ice

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.