[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - [CM] Fahad (Report Archived by Howlin) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - [CM] Fahad (Report Archived by Howlin) (/showthread.php?tid=25490)

+ Report - [CM] Fahad (Report Archived by Howlin) - Dude - 2017-02-16 01:27

My LFS Username: Welshie

Their LFS Username: [CM] Fahad
Their LFS GameName: A-binAli

Replay Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?jydxzzn0v7s4il7

Replay Timestamp: 3:56:36 - [CM] Fahad rams me on autobahn

Incident Description:

18:19 PST 14/02/2017

I wouldn't have reported this normally but the driver at fault claimed it happened due to "lag" but watching the replay you can clearly see while he has plenty of time to react he just barrels into the back of me on the AB. .

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Howlin. - Howlin - 2017-02-16 10:30

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report - [CM] Fahad - Howlin - 2017-02-16 11:15

Although I can't actually see pings on a replay, it did look as though both of you were a little bit laggy as both cars were a little bit jumpy and at one point it did also look like you were going to change back to the slower lane. One thing I should make clear is that the left hand lane is the overtaking lane and so if you're cruising and you see people approaching from behind it's best to move across and let them pass on the left, hopefully then things would run more smoothly.

In this case i'm going to give A-binAli the benefit of the doubt, he did apologise to you and there was definitely some lag present. How much that had an affect on this incident i'm not really sure. I'll leave him with a confirmable warning to be mindful of his own and other peoples lag for now.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.