[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report - Izuchowski (Report Archived by Ice) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report - Izuchowski (Report Archived by Ice) (/showthread.php?tid=25522)

+ Report - Izuchowski (Report Archived by Ice) - Petsu - 2017-02-18 14:17

Your LFS username: Verke

Their LFS username(s): lzuchowski
Their in-game nickname(s): boziak

Main reason(s): ignoring sirens, causing head on crashes, ramming, didn't see him say sorry once, probably has no idea about rules of the server

Replay and/or screenshot link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-wAfnC5swE5dE9IQTJXb09QLTA/view?usp=sharing

Replay timestamps:
21.15 Drifting straight in to a cop in chase while wrongwaying
27.40 Head-on crash with Angel who was chasing a suspect while wrongwaying
27.50 Ignoring sirens, wont let Angel past him
28.06 Ramming me
28.28 Again
29.18 Almost hits cop in chase
29.35 Head on hit with me, having full gas, totally intentional...
30.00 Again doesn't care sirens and goes WW when cop incoming from other way, could have been bad..

Description of incident (inc date & time):
18.2.2017 about 16.00 gmt+2?
His driving is awful and i think he thinks he has some kind of right-of-way when chased and can do anything he wants. In chat he was being very rude and disrespectful, not very pleasant person

RE: Report - Izuchowski - boziak - 2017-02-18 14:20

Hi sir!
I wanna reply for this report, because writing report for report isnt mature.
So, If I cant steer car in 100%, and I have hot tyres, how can I control car fully? Thats no way, so, I should move for sirens, and etc, but sometimes can't in chase when I'm going away.
So, dont be so GREAT and UNTOUCHABLE, and take basic training as I said, because I think ramming into doors arent good too, and ramming in fullspeed, which isnt PIT, because you are killing my car not my tires...
Thats all from me
I know rules, and I know how sometimes situations went...
Cya!

RE: Report - Izuchowski - Petsu - 2017-02-18 14:22

Maybe you should just check the replay and point me the rams you talk about Smile

RE: Report - Izuchowski - boziak - 2017-02-18 14:23

Yes, I should, I have not time right now, I will do it laster Smile

EDIT

I watched YOUR replay now, and here are timestamps:

- 21:22/23: xx - said sorry for accident with 3LOSH (you wrote I didnt said sorry anyone time)

- 25:54/55: xx - petsu did dangerous u-turn, because guys coming from lights shouldnt see him in time

- 27:05: xx - Was that typical perfect P.I.T.? too close to doors I think

- 27:40: xx - said sorry to Angel for crash, because my bad

- 27:50: xx - I wasnt blocking Angel, I was trying to drive with the best line for this turn, and I was trying to go away from COP (petsu)

- 29:35: xx - petsu ram me into front (no brakes)

- 29:40: xx - ram into doors (wasnt trying to do P.I.T.)

- 31:05/06: xx - crash between petsu and "underdog Heart"

- 31:19: xx - next ram into door (nah P.I.T.)

- 32:10: xx - I was coming on grass, because not chance to continue driving, but he still ramming me int back

Thats all, after that chase finish, and I was coming to pit.

RE: Report - Izuchowski - Petsu - 2017-02-18 19:04

I don't think you understand what is tactical manouver allowed by cops and what isn't, also I never said you didn't say sorry, I said I didn't see you say it. Also for the "dangerous manouver" (making a drift to get in front of him to behind him, because he wouldn't pass me as he knew I would stop him for drifting), we got minimap in this game you should try to use. Being in chase doesn't justify ignoring sirens. There was one hit to the door(miscalculated pit because you kept spinning) at the end of hw1 and speed was very very low, didn't cause any damage. To the last, if I am the only cop, you go to near barrier and stop, if I gently push you against it without any resistance coming from you(and you even couldn't probably drive anymore as you destroyed your car), how is that a ram? How am I supposed to bust you alone?

RE: Report - Izuchowski - boziak - 2017-02-18 22:05

Oh sir, you dont know how to bust in 1v1? Really?
C'mon, just do clear P.I.T., kill suspect's tires, and thats all.
Wait for admin reply ;3

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Ice. - Ice - 2017-02-21 13:57

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

So i've looked at the replay and i've only just seen something wrong with first, second, third and last timestamp you posted petsu.

To cut to the chase, boziak, you did wrongside into them willingly, hot tyres or not you must maintain control of your car at all times. Plopping a sorry bind does not make it right 100% of the time. At 2nd and 3rd timestamp you uturned and basically head-on'd Angel , showing complete lack of map awareness - again a sorry does not automatically fix the situation. On top of that you failed to let him pass as you clearly struggled to keep your car under full control, making him waste more time trying to get past you. The last timestamp is not so bad but going wrong way when there's traffic approaching will get you in trouble more often than not.

Seeing as you got a history of blaming other people for your own wrongdoings, consider this as your final warning for your carelessness towards other users.

-Ice

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.