[TC] Gaming Forums
+ unban (Unban Request Granted by Ras) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: + unban (Unban Request Granted by Ras) (/showthread.php?tid=25590)

+ unban (Unban Request Granted by Ras) - Kartheitzer - 2017-02-24 15:44

● Your LFS Username: goettler

● Time & Date of Incident 2014-02-22 22:21:10

● Replay / Screenshot Link: don't have
● Replay Timestamps: don't have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I would like to Play on a nice ServerWink

RE: unban - BP - 2017-02-24 19:22

Before we proceed to this request, could you please tell us why you feel you deserve an unban? Wanting to play isn't an actual reason.

Cheers.

RE: unban - Kartheitzer - 2017-02-24 22:50

So i would like to Play on a Server were many other People Play and this Server is very good. It make very much fun to Play on it.

RE: unban - BP - 2017-02-24 22:57

That's why you want to be unbanned. Why do you DESERVE it?

RE: unban - Kartheitzer - 2017-02-25 11:24

Im a race driver in the real life. And at home i would like to play the game because i love It. I am good in the game and would like to have fun outside the race track in the real life.

RE: unban - BP - 2017-02-25 11:50

OK, you still haven't actually answered the question but I'll put this forward to the admin who banned you.

The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.

RE: unban - Ras - 2017-02-25 12:22

Do you remember why you were permanently banned in 2014?

Why do you deserve to be unbanned now?

RE: unban - Kartheitzer - 2017-02-25 13:57

I don't konw why i got this ban but i know that it makes me happy if i Play on this Server.

RE: unban - Ras - 2017-02-25 14:26

You're just repeating yourself and not answering the second question. Need a bit more effort than that to consider an unban, especially for a permanent ban, as it was obviously some serious stuff you were doing back then. I need to make sure it doesnt happen again.

I can tell you that you were ramming cops and crashing other users a lot without apologising and without intending to stop it.

Are you going to obey our rules now?

RE: unban - Kartheitzer - 2017-02-25 15:39

I follow your rulesWink

RE: unban - Ras - 2017-02-25 18:11

Please have a read through our current rules as they have gotten some changes since you last played here. tc-g.uk/rules

When you are done, reply here and you can then have an unban. Bear in mind, you can easily face harsh punishment due to your history, so make sure you know the rules and follow them.

RE: unban - Kartheitzer - 2017-02-25 18:47

finished

Status: Completed. Updated by Ras. - Ras - 2017-02-25 19:06

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.