[TC] Gaming Forums
unban request (Unban Request Denied by Elmo) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Unban Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Forum: Unban Requests - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+----- Thread: unban request (Unban Request Denied by Elmo) (/showthread.php?tid=2568)

unban request (Unban Request Denied by Elmo) - Bomb - 2012-03-27 19:18

My LFS Username: kev1987

Time & Date of Incident: 2012-03-20

Replay / Screenshot Link:
http://speedy.sh/Qq92x/stop-your-complaining....mpr

Replay Timestamps: 35:13.00

Reason why i deserve a unban: it wasn´t on purpose, because of not checking map. i said sorry like it should be.. don´t understood the 30 days of ban.. please take a look, again. thanks!

RE: unban request - Ash - 2012-03-27 19:34

I think your hiding a few truths about what happened here. Either way, ill make Elmo aware of this as he issued your ban.

RE: unban request - Elmo - 2012-03-27 20:36

I hadn't even seen that one Wink

I actually banned you for several incidents later in the day (soon after 1700 UTC).

Twice you hit the back of cops at a very high speed differential.
For one of them, you were driving flat out at over 90mph, while the cop was doing ~35mph. You made no attempt to slow down or avoid the cop and you even had the cheek to PIT the cop when you had just recovered from the collision.
For the other, you were travelling again at over 90mph with the cop doing ~40mph, you braked very briefly at the last moment (~0.5s scrubbing off only about 10mph) before completely lifting off the brake just before impact. You had plenty of time and space to lessen or completely avoid a collision.

You intentionally rammed into a roadblock, flat out @ 120mph. You had plenty of time to slow down and there were even gaps where you could have avoided a collision entirely, but you made no attempt to and instead you just rammed right through. This is unacceptable.

At one point, you drove the entire length of Highway 2 on the wrong side for no good reason.

You also intentionally collided with some other vehicles at a low speed differential - probably in jest, but not something you should be doing, especially as one of them was a PIT on another civilian.

IMO your actions well deserved the ban.

RE: unban request - Elmo - 2012-04-02 23:42

No response for a week, archiving.
Unban Request Denied