[TC] Gaming Forums
[F] Mystic - Basic training! - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Police Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=63)
+---- Forum: Basic Training (/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+----- Forum: Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+----- Thread: [F] Mystic - Basic training! (/showthread.php?tid=25684)

[F] Mystic - Basic training! - Zoltri - 2017-03-04 18:42

LFS Username: j4me510
Nickname: [COP] Mystic
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Never/No
Notes (e.g times free/language): I'm available around 5:00 PM every Saturday. If a trainer is available at this time please can we arrange?

Thanks

Mystic - Basic training! - Carl - 2017-03-06 11:23

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team

RE: Mystic - Basic training! - Zoltri - 2017-03-13 07:29

I have read and understood

Mystic - Basic training! - Carl - 2017-03-13 19:06

You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Mystic - Basic training! - Carl - 2017-03-25 13:01

Training Information:

Took place on: 25/03/2017

Trainer(s) Present: Nismo [T]

Assistance Present: Angel [CA], Barney [CA], Frozen [CA], Thomas [CA]

Lead Trainer: Nismo [T]

Good Points: Initiated a chase properly with all the correct binds. Performed some good PITs when given the chance.

Improvements: Car control was the biggest problem in your final chase and this is where you need to improve the most. At the beginning of the chase your car control wasn't too bad, but then you overshot a corner and caused serious damage to your car. From this point on you were taking risks that would cause danger to other traffic if it was on the main server. I understand that your choice of controller may have made it difficult but you should try out some new settings and see if you can get it to run a bit smoother. Then practice driving with it. Take a smooth driving line and apply throttle gradually coming out of the corners.

Your reaction to the suspects braking/turning was also a little bit delayed and it caused you to lose ground on him. If the suspect is close to you, pay attention to his brake lights so you can react quickly, but at the same time don't forget about what's up ahead. If the suspect is far away, take a glance at your mini-map.

Make sure that you don't follow the suspects exact line, if you miss his turn look ahead and see if there are any shortcuts you could take to regain sight on him, instead of stopping and doing a u-turn.

Notes: Feel free to re-apply in 7 days once you feel ready.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team