[TC] Gaming Forums
- report - leo38 (Report Archived by Connor) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: - report - leo38 (Report Archived by Connor) (/showthread.php?tid=26187)

- report - leo38 (Report Archived by Connor) - DRUGI - 2017-05-11 18:29

Your LFS username: nubito

Their LFS username(s): leon38
Their in-game nickname(s): leo38

Main reason(s): Specially ram, no sorry, didnt want to refund lost trip

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4doof3vq53b1nab/LEON38_-_report.mpr
Replay timestamps:
- 32:17 - I had contact with other player, my bad, want to back on good line, apologise after that and I thought everythink is good
- 32:27 - you can see what he did, specially went faster, overtake me, and block + push into barrier
He didnt apologise, said it's like "chastisement" for this "crash"
Description of incident (inc date & time): 11.05.17 - aboout 20 Polish time

RE: report - leo38 - Ghutra - 2017-05-11 20:43

Remember that the left lane is the overtake one, and not the right, except in LHD maps Smile. You should have braked and let me pass, or take the turn, make a U-Turn and get back into AB.

There was NO reason at all for him to ram you. This kind of "revenge ramming" is the worst someone can do, ofc ramming being the worst of the worst.

Either way I don't mind it and accept the apology Smile

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: Connor. - Connor - 2017-05-12 12:49

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Really, this was just a silly mistake from both parties. The overtaking lane, as Pampa correctly stated, is the left-hand lane on RHD layouts. So here, leon had every right to overtake you, albeit not very safely, coming into the roundabout.

You, however, sped up to avoid being overtaken, causing both of you to collide, with you coming out looking like the victim by losing your trip. This could have been easily avoided if both of you gave each other an equal amount of room and respected each other, which unfortunately you both did not do here.

For this reason I will not take any action here as this was what they call a 'racing incident' (or rather, a 'cruising incident').

No action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.