[TC] Gaming Forums
+ Report: Daklan ( Leon2365 ) (Report Archived by BP) - Printable Version

+- [TC] Gaming Forums (https://forum.city-driving.co.uk)
+-- Forum: [TC] CityDriving (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Server Administration Tasks (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Users Reporting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+----- Forum: User Reports - Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Thread: + Report: Daklan ( Leon2365 ) (Report Archived by BP) (/showthread.php?tid=26216)

+ Report: Daklan ( Leon2365 ) (Report Archived by BP) - BURAK BASMACI - 2017-05-14 17:00

Nickname : Daklan
Lisence name : Leon2365
Replay and/or screenshot Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ-0Lb5pHL0
Main reason(s): Daklan ( Leon2365 ) Wrong Way, Speed ​​limit violation, big crash in convoy,
- Daklan does not comply with speed limit rules on the reverse side. The highway is going in the wrong direction. It does not lose control of the car, but intentionally bumps into us.
- Daklan does not follow any rules on the server. He hits us and can not apologize by saying he is competent. The authorities say he does not have to apologize.

- I want to be given the necessary punishment.

- I can share the link of the whole mpr if you want.

RE: Report: Daklan ( Leon2365 ) - Daklan - 2017-05-14 17:34

Hello!

Just a little "fyi" (for your information) - going "wrong way", "exceeding speed limit" and believe it or not accidentally crashing into a convoy isn't against the rules as long as you aplogise.

Quote:Daklan does not comply with speed limit rules on the reverse side. The highway is going in the wrong direction. It does not lose control of the car, but intentionally bumps into us.

I don't know if you actually notice but it's quite difficult to check map while on mouse, for me at least, alas I aplogise. And it wasn't intentional - wasn't able to read the map quick enough without crashing and thus why I was surprised and crashed into a whole lot of people.

Quote:- Daklan does not follow any rules on the server. He hits us and can not apologize by saying he is competent. The authorities say he does not have to apologize.

Quite a statement after one little accident but again, they're not rules but are against the road law thus meaning as long it's not repeated and/or intentional the only punishment I can get is from COPs via fine. Although, I did say sorry by saying and I quote - "hello sorry". I don't know what else I could've done/said in that situation considering no one lost anything "valuable" like trip and such.

RE: Report: Daklan ( Leon2365 ) - ITRITuDooR - 2017-05-14 17:39

I just started playing in TC. The first person who hit me in the vote was a dagger. It certainly does not fit the rules. I want you to be punished...

RE: Report: Daklan ( Leon2365 ) - BURAK BASMACI - 2017-05-14 17:49

The rules need to be followed by admins every time. I want the same punishment applied to the players.
The same explanation is banned when players make it. We want the administrators to decide fairly.
Going in the opposite direction without losing control of the car is a personal preference.
Daklan always plays uncontrollably and obeys rules.
Please be punished. Thanks a lot.

Status: Investigation Process. Updated by: BP. - BP - 2017-05-14 17:57

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

RE: Report: Daklan ( Leon2365 ) - wascan - 2017-05-14 18:00

I was in the convoy. I absolutely agree with Burak. I want to be given the necessary punishment.

RE: Report: Daklan ( Leon2365 ) - BURAK BASMACI - 2017-05-14 18:02

Thanks for your interest

RE: Report: Daklan ( Leon2365 ) - BP - 2017-05-14 18:20

Firstly, can we please stop with the unnecessary replies...

Usually, a replay would be helpful in cases like these, but the video, along with Daklan/Leon's reply, is sufficient in this case.

Quote:Just a little "fyi" (for your information) - going "wrong way", "exceeding speed limit" and believe it or not accidentally crashing into a convoy isn't against the rules as long as you aplogise.

I don't know where you got this information, but it is completely false. Saying "sorry" does not void any broken rule, however, it's generally the least somebody can do in a situation. Depending on the circumstances/some factors, a simple 'sorry' will go a long way.

Quote:I don't know if you actually notice but it's quite difficult to check map while on mouse, for me at least, alas I aplogise. And it wasn't intentional - wasn't able to read the map quick enough without crashing and thus why I was surprised and crashed into a whole lot of people.

I think it's wise to not wrong-side when you can't check the map. And I can't really see any correlation between driving with mouse and an inability to read the map? Anyway, it's not an excuse.

Quote:Quite a statement after one little accident but again, they're not rules but are against the road law thus meaning as long it's not repeated and/or intentional the only punishment I can get is from COPs via fine. Although, I did say sorry by saying and I quote - "hello sorry". I don't know what else I could've done/said in that situation considering no one lost anything "valuable" like trip and such.

This is also wrong. These are actually Server Rules.

Server Rules Wrote:1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.

This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

Server Rules Wrote:1.3. Drive on the correct side of the road.

Driving on the wrong side is tolerated for short periods of time and as long nobody else gets disturbed or endangered. This includes the wrong usage of one-way roads. Crashes due to this will be treated as ramming.
Strictly forbidden on Autobahn-sections. (see Server Specific Rules)

I'm glad you did apologised, but you were issued with a confirmable warning because:
  • Whilst accidents happen, you went on the wrong side in a silly place without checking your map. It was a very bad decision.
  • You caused a large incident.
  • You are getting slightly confused between server rules and road laws, and think an apology completely solves a situation.
  • You have received five reports (all by different people) for ramming over the last week.

Action has been taken as described
    Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.